Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

girl chars

Discussion on girl chars within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hey every1, i was wondering .. since is so hard to click on the darn girl chars in a chase, is there anything to increase the clicking area or something. Like the big male chars are easy to click.. something like that

thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
help a girl out
03/09/2010 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
heres the deal i trying making a private sever and ive been reading and reading. and reading and no clue where to start any ideals. i want to set up a decated private sever for shaiya sever. so private help would be greta contact me on windows messager [email protected] would greatly apearicate it. okay this is where i am i dont get it i have done up to where i am suppose to in the tut but when i get to the restry i did that but after that it kees restarting or not working at all can some one...
Look Here Guy/Girl !
03/09/2010 - 9Dragons - 6 Replies
Could anyone help me with delete character problem bcoz i can't deleted. it keep saying the password is wrong when i try to attempt. oh this is for 9dragons viet :handsdown:
S/T> Chars + Items /// T> 4 x 80 t8,5 geared wow chars for full 2soc chars
09/03/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Chars: 130/130/131 Warrior/Warrior/Water Items: Super +9 2 soc Spear Super +3 2xSDG coat Super +6 2xSDG bow Super +4 tower/fan Bunch of random bullshit items.
hey guy;s and girl;s
12/05/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
hey i am lleelloo from azjol-nerub ,love your forum 's so i sing in :)) 30 year;s old living in nederlands :) play wow and only wow ;p