Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help needed

Discussion on help needed within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i need a command token namer for conquer 2.0 if anyone has one it will be appricated or even a item drop desciber either one will help but as anyone that plays conquer knows moon box is a pain if u forget what token u placed in what box! help plz if u can
Old 08/06/2006, 12:57   #2

isnt that just avaible by changing the itemtype.dat?
Old 08/07/2006, 15:17   #3

Yes it is. All he need is new updated itemtype.dat for 4318

If he is not to lazy he can try search option

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help Needed
06/07/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
hello i need some help translating binary, i know how to do the translation already but how can i translate the language to english, i've tried to google translate it and all that but the translation dont come out rite, what can i use to translate the language to english?or how can i?
Help Needed -.-
02/19/2008 - Kal Online - 4 Replies
Need Help i get error if i start shak3.exe windows show that t got a problem and close it help pls what to do -.-
Help needed
03/01/2005 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
I am really newb, I dont know how the Tinytoon 1.2 Works, Ive compiled it with forseshock and then when I open wow and open the Tinytoon and put the Coords with f6 and f7 and then i start the bot, he only looks around but does nothing else :( Please someone help, tyvm for advance.