Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Starcraft/conquer sound rewrite

Discussion on Starcraft/conquer sound rewrite within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
This is a complete rewrite of conquers sound system using only starcraft sounds. I made it in about 3 hours, sorting everything out and such. This is my first contribution to the populace so i hope you all enjoy!

Old 08/05/2006, 17:28   #2

Nice, but BLUR YOUR AVATAR'S NAME AND GUILD unless you're trying to get banned.
Old 08/05/2006, 17:34   #3

ITS YOU SLAP! OMG!

hahaha and theres feceilia

EDIT: oh yeah i was trying to make a sound rewrite with warcraft 3 hahah nice idea and you might wana change yur av somone who hates you might see it and get you banned your lucky i just dont hold grudges forever when you killed me when i was a noob at elf
Old 08/05/2006, 18:03   #4

but who are you? i am now 95 water-fire in aquarius, so whatevee

EDIT: slaphappyoni got hacked and dynastywarriors is no more.
Old 08/09/2006, 06:11   #5

YEAH GO ASANINE. btw...im bright =D

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Old SREmu ReWrite - Working
01/19/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 116 Replies
Step 1 - Install Visual Basic 6 Step 2 - Go to http://svn.darkinc.net/srvb/ and download all the files to your computer username is user and theres no password. or just download this one (Rev 45) but it might be updated because cls is constantly re coding it all. RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting Step 3 - Locate to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc and add the following lines to your hosts file. - 127.0.0.1 gwgt1.joymax.com - 127.0.0.1 gwgt2.joymax.com Step 4 - Download the cracked...
Sound Edit - For people who enjoy conquer
08/09/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 10 Replies
This is my first contribution to elitepvpers. All packages come with a ReadMe.txt to guide you through the installation process. Sound pack This includes the following: - Changepage (Change page sound) - DlgOpen (Opening windows & closing windows) Close - Fix (Fixing items sound) - BtnClick (Clicking buttons)
Conquer Sound Mods
07/11/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
Okay, I'm new here. Not really... Just haven't posted before. But heres my first addition to the community. Many people have probably already done this, but after snooping around forums I noticed there hasn't been a topic on it yet. So here we go. For all you Moonbox lovers out there, here's a little trick to help you out..
New sound for conquer.
01/02/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 17 Replies
ok this is something i have been working on.just something diff so its not just teh same old thing.please scan and post back to tell me what you think.you will need to pull the real sound file out of conquer 2.0 folder and then add mine to teh conquer 2.0 folder.here is the download. http://www.zerowaitingtime.com/14898-downl...nload -sound.rar please post back if you have any suggestions or something you might like me to do.thanx and enjoy.
Sound files for conquer
02/16/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
As we all know you can edit sound fies for conquer like the sound for lvling you can turn that into a song byt there only one problem it play at a real low volume i use a program calle (Wavepad) i think it sounds like a good idea also theres some song that you are suposed to be able to listen to all the time but it wont work if any ones intrested :D :D :D