Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 21:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Old jump style

Discussion on Old jump style within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Old jump style

Hello there...I was wondering if anyone knows what files I have to remove/replace so that I can have the old jump style back (the slow one) on 5165...
Thanks in advance
Old 06/10/2010, 14:09   #2

asked tons of times. use the search button, if u cant find anything quit
Old 06/10/2010, 14:59   #3

elite*gold: 66
u need to replace the 000/100 folders in ur Conquer>c3 folder
Old 06/10/2010, 16:27   #4

i found 2 ...1 with an error link and 1 from direct download....the problem is that it doesn't change...it's same jump speed...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] Old jump style for coemu database
06/28/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hello i made a private server with the coemu source but it has the ugly fast jumps..can anyone teach me how to change the server to use slow jumps plz? I would also like to have the files for slow jumping to use in the client. Thks in advance. :handsdown:
[Release]Imba Jump Hack or High Jump
09/26/2010 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 127 Replies
Hello there anyways I am here again just for me to release this nice .cfg file to make your jumping more higher and better even though you are just using the space bar and I will say this unto you all things has a Pros and Cons even though it is very nice. ============================= : This file makes things easier for you to jump, it will make you look like a Pro like that video that I have posted below. ============================= : You will not enhance your skills because you are...
CoEmuV2 Jump Style
09/17/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
The CoEmu has the new jump style. Does anyone know which file exactly I can change to change the new jump to the old jump? Can someone upload the file and tell me exactly where to put it, or upload a client with it? If so, thanks in advance. No flamers are welcomed to post.
[Exploit] Jump through the ground and move whereever you want then jump back
06/28/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 7 Replies
Hai, in my effort to try and contribute to this amazing place =) This can work like a teleport in getting you almost any place you want to go. It requires no addons/bots/programs, its built in nicly in age of conan Here is how you do it : Simply type : /minion_falling_down Voila you fall through and can move wherever you want to go