Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

funny way to get rid of plvling archers

Discussion on funny way to get rid of plvling archers within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
its probly been posted before and its pretty obvious

get together a group of 2-3 105-115 archers and even some more with fireworks

buy the best fire arrows

buy a heap of fireworks

attack a bas with the arrows, let off all the firewors

lol when the archer disconnects half the stack usually dies. they will be back pretty soon, so sometimes u do it a few times :P
Old 08/01/2006, 04:06   #2

lmao, it is hard to lvl as a fire tao in servers where there are tons of water farmers. thx for the advise.

cheers
Old 08/01/2006, 04:10   #3

haha, ive done this many times and its really funny cause they ***** at you like crazy after that....haha
Old 08/01/2006, 04:24   #4

use a low lvl warrior and dash stack

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB PLVLING (LOOK AT THIS!)
07/28/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Sup guys, i dont know if i have posted in the wrong forum, sorry if i did. But i need to buy powerlvling on any server, but you need to accept gold on Redsea, sorry but thats my only server with my gold on. Add my msn = [email protected] Xfire = nasan0va I need to get from 1 - 64 if thats possible. Regards, Sam
Plvling
01/17/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
everywhere i look, i can never find a section or website or whatever, that involves plvling. can epvp plzzzz make a plvlin section where you can ask for plvling and plvl people. i will look at the section like every day! oh and if there is a section or website somewhere.. can someone please tell me where? thx
Plvling With SV
02/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
hey, anyone know a good config of SV to use while plvling at Serps, Alien Serps, and basi's? Any help is greatly appreciated
CO2 PLVLING
03/29/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
:axe: I quit conquer for about hmm, 5 months or more, came back and now on a new server (Great-Wall) and all I see is high level archers levelin taos (water I think), and we 'normal' people cant even level anywhere now! They are everywhere! Some action has got to be taken! :flame: Spetznaz attack!
bg plvling
06/20/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 17 Replies
When you make your BG group you can include ANY level character in it. Join the queue for the Alterac BG as a GROUP and you will then have your entire group transported into the BG IRRESPECTIVE of the level of the players. Today we took a level 3 Tauran into Alterac as our Mascot. He earned over 300 HK?s