Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stupidity disables me to replace an exe file..

Discussion on Stupidity disables me to replace an exe file.. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Im not very good at editing and all that. I need to find out how to replace my conquer.exe with the new one i downloaded. The one i downloaded is for multiclient. I dont know if i can trust it and really i dont know how to replace the file :/ if anyone has a multiclient for idiots..and instructions i would appreciate it, or just explain how to replace the conquer.exe file with the one i already do have.. lol sorry i really need help, will b greatly appreciated! ^_^
Old 07/17/2006, 15:06   #2

... u need to close all other co windows ok?..
Old 07/17/2006, 15:23   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Peach@Jul 17 2006, 15:06
... u need to close all other co windows ok?..
erm, ok they are all closed, now what??
Old 07/17/2006, 15:29   #4

get the conquer file you downloaded. if its not extracted, extract it to your conquer folder and it will ask to replace BUT first backup your original conquer file. I backup files by moving them with the right mouse button to a random folder and selecting "Copy Here". Then replace the conquer file, and if it doesnt work, move back the copy you made and replace.
Old 07/17/2006, 22:47   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by noelm@Jul 17 2006, 15:29
get the conquer file you downloaded. if its not extracted, extract it to your conquer folder and it will ask to replace BUT first backup your original conquer file. I backup files by moving them with the right mouse button to a random folder and selecting "Copy Here". Then replace the conquer file, and if it doesnt work, move back the copy you made and replace.
agreed! understand it now ?