Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lvling by pking

Discussion on Lvling by pking within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lvling by pking

I heard there is a fast way to lvl by pking lvl 130 2nd rb chars is it true and if it is how exactly does it work?
Old 05/31/2010, 15:11   #2

elite*gold: 111
The chars doesnt have to be reborn, just higher lvl than you. 130 is the best but you gain a lot of exp as long as they are higher level than you. Let's say that a 110 kills a 130. He/she would get around 3-5 pct each kill. Mind you, the high level char has to be high percent, or the exp will be very poor.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2010, 15:37   #3

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*NewDuuDe*~ View Post
The chars doesnt have to be reborn, just higher lvl than you. 130 is the best but you gain a lot of exp as long as they are higher level than you. Let's say that a 110 kills a 130. He/she would get around 3-5 pct each kill. Mind you, the high level char has to be high percent, or the exp will be very poor.
Correction, 136 is the best, by far.
Also it dont need to be high precent, the higher exp it got, the more you waste. i would recommend 5 pct to make the max out it.
Old 05/31/2010, 16:00   #4

elite*gold: 111
Heh, didnt remeber that its lvl 137 now.
Old 05/31/2010, 22:07   #5

oh well ok thanks for the information
Old 06/01/2010, 05:26   #6

It's best to use 2nd reborns, I've done it with 1st, and non rb's and it's just not the same you get much less exp. I also never use less than a 130 2nd reborn. Get yourself double exp pot, and use heavens blessing to get the most out of your kills. Heavens blessing allows you to collect exp in the form of the exp *****. Yes it works, I've done this many times. Also if you don't have a water to res the person you're draining, give them heavens blessing as well so they can res right there. Keep the person you're killing naked and have them punch you or your guard depending if you're reborn so they flash and you take no pk points and just proceed to kill them. The more exp they have the higher you'll go. Best I've pulled was a 111 water to 121 with a 2nd reborn lvl 131 that had 80pc. Just find yourself a quiet spot where no one will bother you and have fun killing.
Old 06/01/2010, 14:20   #7

hmm what about if he one i kill has *** blessing as well does it change anything?
Old 06/01/2010, 14:28   #8

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Umnn never tried, but im guessing the exp gain would just take longer time to extract all.
I would also recommend getting blessings your self.
Old 06/01/2010, 22:28   #9

if the person you are killing has heavens blessing and you don't, then when you kill them they won't lose any exp, and you get cursed. you just can't use scrolls when you are cursed. If they have blessing, you will need blessing too, in order to gain the exp.
Old 06/02/2010, 13:32   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huseby View Post
Correction, 136 is the best, by far.
Also it dont need to be high precent, the higher exp it got, the more you waste. i would recommend 5 pct to make the max out it.
i don't know about reborn chars
but i know the more the guy has exp the more you get, he will lose and you will gain same exp if you kill him like 10 times when he's on low exp %
so does that conclude it ? : )
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2010, 08:38   #11

I would suggest killing a 2nd reborn lvl 130+.
the higher the lvl the harder for them to gain exp(i.e if they use an exp ball they only gain around 1pct, but to a lvl 110 that exp ball give around 5pct or so)
so what im trying to say is that if he loses 1pct u will gain 5pct.
it doesnt change no matter how much pct the guy ur killing has.