Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Memory Offset Auto Potter Help

Discussion on Memory Offset Auto Potter Help within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I'm working on an auto potter I could use to train FC, but I can't find the memory offsets that store the Health and Mana with the latest patch.

Yes, I know how to defeat DMA.

If anyone knows how to find the offsets - I'd apprectate the help and I would give ya credits when the program is done and posted here.

Thanks in advance.
Old 07/13/2006, 21:42   #2

for me health offset is 4a11ea. my defeat DMA still is unstable. i'm thinking maybe it needs a lock before reading but i dont know how to do this.
Old 07/13/2006, 21:45   #3

elite*gold: 20
Just use my auto-potter for mana much simpler :P

For first download F8 for MP F9 Hp

2nd download for F2 mana and F1 health Check the checkbox and hit F5 to start, only use hp or mp not both or it wont work
Old 07/14/2006, 21:52   #4

Ummm, your potter is pixel based.

Pixel based potters don't work for everyone - unless the user can register a specific color or point where the pot should be used.

Not to flame you, and don't take it that way - but I've been coding for about 6 years now and making a pixel based botter is second nature.

I am trying to expand my knowledge and try to make a memory based potter.

Anyways, thanks to those that replied - any additional help would still be appreciated.
Old 12/07/2007, 16:51   #5

Mod777 no offense but that like slogan thing, i think u kinda copied off queen of evil
she has something similer, and swords that pot with f8 f9 thing that wouldn't be something to do with AUTO-It and its a small GUI because i just decompiled a guys post like it, it doesn't work with latest patch, and sorry but i do not know the HP, MP values
Old 12/07/2007, 23:33   #6

Received Thanks: 1,960
Thread is over 1 year old.
Please look at dates before commenting on old threads.

#Closed!
Closed Thread