Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Types of moonboxes???

Discussion on Types of moonboxes??? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Well, I'm a complete nOOb at computers and I tried opening item.dat using a hex editing programme. While trying to edit the thingy for the commandtoken names shown, I saw several times of MoonBox. Does it mean there are actually different types of MoonBoxes that have same displayed name but maybe, contain different types of items? Well, don't blame me if I'm wrong but if it is true maybe we can know what type of items we'll get when we see the MoonBox name?(If it's true)

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Hope it's true...' border='0' alt='Hope it's true...' />
Old 07/07/2006, 10:37   #2

they used to be different.. now they are all same. if u try to number them, every single moonbox will show the same number regardless of what's inside.
Old 07/07/2006, 10:38   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by descenpet@Jul 7 2006, 10:37
they used to be different.. now they are all same. if u try to number them, every single moonbox will show the same number regardless of what's inside.
Ok thanks alot :P
Old 07/07/2006, 19:40   #4

lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Any Suitable programs At MoonBoxes?
09/06/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hello, i have tried serveral programs, main job is plvl, but no pretty useful at MoonBoxes Any recommendations? thx
Moonboxes plans
09/06/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 21 Replies
Hi all.... I noticed that alot of ppl don't have plans for doing moonboxes, so I'm going to post 2 plans I'm using... I already posted this, but it was a reply in another thread, finally I thought of making it as a thread.... ----------------------------------------------- Plan No.1: short time plan ----------------------------------------------- Requirements: - lvl 70 noob with low defence (will be explained below) Preparations:
No super items in Moonboxes ? CRAP!
10/23/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 16 Replies
Hiho there, i heard that its not possible to get Super items from a Moonbox. Just wanted to tell you thats crap, i opened 9 moonboxes, and i found elite softboots and a superlight warrior armor +2! So it is possible to get super items from moonboxes... cu danny
MoonBoxes
09/12/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 20 Replies
i was wondering one day through the mkt, when i thought i should buy a moonbox just to see what i get.......and.....i got 3 mets and ref boots...( i looked at them for 10 mins to make sure they dun have sock :rolleyes: ). since then i've bought more moonboxes and noticed then the moonboxes put on sale in mkt contain nothing more then bullshit. i think there is a way to see inside a moonbox... if u guys know something about this, please post :)
Moonboxes
02/02/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 54 Replies
I have heard that some guys are abusing glitch to see what is inside the Moonbox, how do u think, is it possible?