Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Big Problem with CoPartner!

Discussion on Big Problem with CoPartner! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
With CoPartner, the mana pot refilling does not work at all. Does anyone else get this problem? I have tried everything....of course, I put the pots on f2 the first time, and many other different combos....but I simply cannot bot anymore because 15 minutes after botting with fixed nado, and even a mana bs, I run completely out of mana, and my durability just keeps going down until it dces me.

Could someone please look into this? I know I am not the only person having this problem....but I searched and couldn't find any solution to this. I tried closing the server emu after I started the bot, but that didn't work either! + Karma to anyone that can help with this problem!

Note: I am using Windows XP SP2, With multi-client, and CoTobo.
Old 07/07/2006, 07:52   #2

i asnwered a post like this maybe 1-2 hours ago in bots and exploits section... coulda been you asking it... use search.
Old 07/07/2006, 14:01   #3

with the new virsion dosent you need to tell it how little mp to pot on? think the default is 20.. so having 21 it wouldnt pot
Old 07/07/2006, 16:46   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by recoiled@Jul 7 2006, 07:52
i asnwered a post like this maybe 1-2 hours ago in bots and exploits section... coulda been you asking it... use search.
I did use search..I searched "CoPartner mana". I didn't know what else I could search.

And I made the mana number a bunch of different numbers, none of which worked >.<

Edit: I'm sorry recoiled, but I still can't find your answer.....could you kindly provide a link? or >.> the answer? XD I searched again, but couldn't find it....
Old 07/08/2006, 01:05   #5

Bump.
Old 07/08/2006, 08:41   #6

F3 for mana pot?

F2 is for arrows?

F1 for health pot?
Old 07/15/2006, 07:01   #7

Bump. Would be great if someone acted like they gave a **** I have seen others ask this as well....

What goes on f2...the mana pot? or boxes of mana...and what do you fill in for the "press f2" box on CoPartner? Some answer would be great.....
Old 07/15/2006, 07:48   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by mindxspike@Jul 7 2006, 07:15
With CoPartner, the mana pot refilling does not work at all. Does anyone else get this problem? I have tried everything....of course, I put the pots on f2 the first time, and many other different combos....but I simply cannot bot anymore because 15 minutes after botting with fixed nado, and even a mana bs, I run completely out of mana, and my durability just keeps going down until it dces me.

Could someone please look into this? I know I am not the only person having this problem....but I searched and couldn't find any solution to this. I tried closing the server emu after I started the bot, but that didn't work either! + Karma to anyone that can help with this problem!

Note: I am using Windows XP SP2, With multi-client, and CoTobo.
i no wat tto do set the mana pot to F2 and count how long it takes for ur mana to go down in seconds then put it to 'press F2 every example 40 seconds' did that help?

u nned to put seconds in it all uc an do is estimate
Old 07/15/2006, 07:51   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by mindxspike@Jul 15 2006, 07:01
Bump. Would be great if someone acted like they gave a **** I have seen others ask this as well....

What goes on f2...the mana pot? or boxes of mana...and what do you fill in for the "press f2" box on CoPartner? Some answer would be great.....
for some unknown reason the new co partner doesent like taos lol best bet is to do what i said befor and jsut put normal mana pots as F2 work out how long it takes then put it in there and put move to 0 thats the best u can do
Old 07/15/2006, 10:16   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by mattgreen+Jul 15 2006, 07:48--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mattgreen @ Jul 15 2006, 07:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--mindxspike@Jul 7 2006, 07:15
With CoPartner, the mana pot refilling does not work at all.* Does anyone else get this problem?* I have tried everything....of course, I put the pots on f2 the first time, and many other different combos....but I simply cannot bot anymore because 15 minutes after botting with fixed nado, and even a mana bs, I run completely out of mana, and my durability just keeps going down until it dces me.*

Could someone please look into this?* I know I am not the only person having this problem....but I searched and couldn't find any solution to this.* I tried closing the server emu after I started the bot, but that didn't work either!* + Karma to anyone that can help with this problem!

Note:* I am using Windows XP SP2, With multi-client, and CoTobo.
i no wat tto do set the mana pot to F2 and count how long it takes for ur mana to go down in seconds then put it to 'press F2 every example 40 seconds' did that help?

u nned to put seconds in it all uc an do is estimate [/b][/quote]
that could be a solution to your problem, just make a simple autoclicker that presses a hotkey with your mana pots on ( you run out of mana after a constant time right ? ) so lets say you need to repot every 8 minutes, you need to make a macro that presses F2 every 8 mins (duh). If you need help making one just tell me
Old 07/15/2006, 10:18   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by n0b0dYsB3tT3r+Jul 15 2006, 10:16--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (n0b0dYsB3tT3r @ Jul 15 2006, 10:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -mattgreen@Jul 15 2006, 07:48
<!--QuoteBegin--mindxspike
Quote:
@Jul 7 2006, 07:15
With CoPartner, the mana pot refilling does not work at all.* Does anyone else get this problem?* I have tried everything....of course, I put the pots on f2 the first time, and many other different combos....but I simply cannot bot anymore because 15 minutes after botting with fixed nado, and even a mana bs, I run completely out of mana, and my durability just keeps going down until it dces me.*

Could someone please look into this?* I know I am not the only person having this problem....but I searched and couldn't find any solution to this.* I tried closing the server emu after I started the bot, but that didn't work either!* + Karma to anyone that can help with this problem!

that could be a solution to your problem, just make a simple autoclicker that presses a hotkey with your mana pots on ( you run out of mana after a constant time right ? ) so lets say you need to repot every 8 minutes, you need to make a macro that presses F2 every 8 mins (duh). If you need help making one jsut tell me [/b][/quote]
um no the partner allready has it set as a hot key thats all u need to do xD autoclickers lag co alot o.O
Old 07/15/2006, 10:24   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by mattgreen+Jul 15 2006, 10:18--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mattgreen @ Jul 15 2006, 10:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -n0b0dYsB3tT3r@Jul 15 2006, 10:16
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

that could be a solution to your problem, just make a simple autoclicker that presses a hotkey with your mana pots on ( you run out of mana after a constant time right ? ) so lets say you need to repot every 8 minutes, you need to make a macro that presses F2 every 8 mins (duh). If you need help making one jsut tell me
um no the partner allready has it set as a hot key thats all u need to do xD autoclickers lag co alot o.O [/b][/quote]
nah they don't , i use autohotkey, you just need to make a simple script of 4 lines, and it doesn't make you lag, its just a very small proggie that takes over your own fingertabbing
Old 07/15/2006, 10:29   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by n0b0dYsB3tT3r+Jul 15 2006, 10:24--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (n0b0dYsB3tT3r @ Jul 15 2006, 10:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -mattgreen@Jul 15 2006, 10:18
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

that could be a solution to your problem, just make a simple autoclicker that presses a hotkey with your mana pots on ( you run out of mana after a constant time right ? ) so lets say you need to repot every 8 minutes, you need to make a macro that presses F2 every 8 mins (duh). If you need help making one jsut tell me

um no the partner allready has it set as a hot key thats all u need to do xD autoclickers lag co alot o.O
nah they don't , i use autohotkey, you just need to make a simple script of 4 lines, and it doesn't make you lag, its just a very small proggie that takes over your own fingertabbing [/b][/quote]
um co partner has the button click 'F2' ever ??seconds why bother it works fine
Old 07/15/2006, 10:32   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by mattgreen+Jul 15 2006, 10:29--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mattgreen @ Jul 15 2006, 10:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -n0b0dYsB3tT3r@Jul 15 2006, 10:24
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

nah they don't , i use autohotkey, you just need to make a simple script of 4 lines, and it doesn't make you lag, its just a very small proggie that takes over your own fingertabbing
um co partner has the button click 'F2' ever ??seconds why bother it works fine [/b][/quote]
cause i understood he had problems with it lol
Old 07/15/2006, 16:46   #15

Quote:
Originally posted by n0b0dYsB3tT3r+Jul 15 2006, 10:32--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (n0b0dYsB3tT3r @ Jul 15 2006, 10:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -mattgreen@Jul 15 2006, 10:29
Quote:
Originally posted by -n0b0dYsB3tT3r@Jul 15 2006, 10:24
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

um co partner has the button click 'F2' ever ??seconds why bother it works fine
cause i understood he had problems with it lol [/b][/quote]
no thast casue he left it blank lol he didnt put a number in o.O