Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wtf is going on with CO

Discussion on Wtf is going on with CO within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
So first i log on before maintenance and there are no guards, anywhere, in any city,
so i go to check forums, they are down, maintenance comes, i log on like 3 minutes later and im the only on in the server right now, and i cant log on with any other chars, im going to spam mets right now any1 else experiencing this?? Oh yeah and right now no one i can see is on and like before there are no guards and very few monsters
Old 07/06/2006, 03:44   #2

lol, that's weird.
Old 07/06/2006, 03:46   #3

they should appear soon
Old 07/06/2006, 03:51   #4

Noooooo I think they patched multiclient! Wait I can't even log in now! Did they add a time limit on reconnects? Smells like somthing's up. Damit! Freaking patched it! I can open two clients, but cannot connect. I am going to test two conquer's on diff machines in a second.

Oh lol stupid TQ. All they did was so that behind 1 IP after you disconnect you can't reconnect for 5 minutes or so, with any client!

Wait maybe their server is just under stress from everyone logging back in. Not sure, will check in an hour. Yes, their server just sucks, never mind the above.
Old 07/06/2006, 06:05   #5

it hapened to me a week ago in tc, no one was there but a PM_MIKE dude. for liek 5 minuts i seriuosly contimplated pking him because he was wearing only a lev 1 coat, lmao, sould i of pked um, im afriad of consencuences as it was my main. maby if some one else c a pm pk um and tell me if u get a gm robe or somthing lolz.
O and no socket being first one in i used like 10 mets. :/