Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

question

Discussion on question within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how do i get FireTao or WaterTao what i need to do to the wich lvl i must come etc...? and what is better?
Old 06/27/2006, 10:50   #2

you choose which class at the lvl 40 promotion, basically a fire tao is stronger, and an attack class it gets cool attack spells and such, and a water tao is a support class and has healing powers and revive and stigma and things like that, fire taos can lvl faster on their own, but water taos are the masters at getting plvled for their immense use
Old 06/27/2006, 10:52   #3

but how to get to the lvl 40 quick? i play for 2 days and im lvl 12 only do u have eny suggestion how to lvl up faster and how can i make game in full scren??

im prety new in this game so i dont know nothing about DB and sockests so can enyone explain a little bit please or i can add me on msn tnx
Old 06/27/2006, 10:59   #4

just have a higher lvl plvl you to lvl 40, it wouldnt take that long
Old 06/27/2006, 11:00   #5

how u mean that i dont get it sorry can u be more specified?
Old 06/27/2006, 14:39   #6

ok get a high ll charcter(best if archer) to plvl u to lvl 40.use this link to learn about fire taos-->
and this one for water-->
and dbs are to upgrade qualitiy of item or make sockets.sockets are for gems to be put in weapon.
Old 06/27/2006, 14:44   #7

so if i understand is the best way to lvl up to have archer like 50 lvl and then plvl my taos to get lvl 40? but what is plvl???
Old 06/27/2006, 16:17   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by tigercek@Jun 27 2006, 08:44
so if i understand is the best way to lvl up to have archer like 50 lvl and then plvl my taos to get lvl 40? but what is plvl???
You should visit the to gain basic information and a general understanding of Conquer, that being a general prerequisitie to participating at epvpers.
Old 06/28/2006, 00:28   #9

also you should stop in the game market for 100 silver and find a high lvl guy to ask some questions you have about the game or join a guild

if you join a guild make sure you find one that has a high lvl leader like a archer or something so he could plvl you also and give you advice on prices and such of items
Old 06/28/2006, 00:50   #10

EDIT: water tao will get u p levled at biger levl cuzz u can help person levling u,
fire taos get cocky at higher levls so u will be levling ur self allot lol. for any tao levlel ur self at pc cave bats forever...........ask some one were it is.

ask some one were ape bridge is, get p levld till levl 25, ask some one were slow ape corner is, get p levled till levl 30-35, ask some one were snake corner is, get p levl till levl 40, ask soem one were second dc map sand spawn is get p levl to elv 45, by then u should of figured allot out so u will know wuts up in the game

EDIT:if u do it like i said u can be levlel 45 in 4 hours, potentialy.