Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Multi client dont work?

Discussion on Multi client dont work? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i dont know why but i cant multiple accounts anymore after downloading thel atest patches. I tried to hex edit and it says it cant find the Text String Fps:%d . Is it just me or is evryone getting this problem?
EDIT:I am trying to edit conquer.exe and not play.exe
EDIT:Ive already searched for English and it dint work, but nvm i found a way to do it so thanks anyways
Old 06/25/2006, 23:47   #2

ur supposed to search for Engis, not the fps%d thing or w/e...once u find Engis, change the i to a u and save.
Old 06/26/2006, 04:31   #3

here is one for you....just incase you are lazy :P

Old 06/26/2006, 04:36   #4

they uncompressed the client.. u have to edit from gamedata.dll