Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

copartner mana refill

Discussion on copartner mana refill within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
why doesnt the mana refill feature of COPartner work? I use a mana bs, but with fixed nado it runs out on occasion, but it refuses to fill me up when im empty, and i set the mana to 100. yeah pots are in f2, and i tried setting it at 500, 1k, 2k, and 3k....nothing works
Old 06/25/2006, 08:03   #2

u sure u put the pots on F2?.. try setting the limit higher..
Old 07/05/2006, 09:15   #3

yea same here my pot dont work, im sure i put it on f2
Old 07/05/2006, 10:08   #4

Here too -.-
i'm using 06/04 version because 06/17 don't use mana pots
Old 07/05/2006, 13:16   #5

Try this: After setting up CoPartner as usual, close the server emulator after you press start. Apparently, some people were having some trouble with pots, and this seemed to help. Let me know if it works?

Edit: Actually, I just fixed nado, and I am having the same problem....I was having this problem before as well, but it wasn't that big of an interfearance. But now, I can't bot for more than 15 minutes without running out of mana, even though I have a mana bs. Could someone PLEASE look into this? My soul pills are on f2, just as they are supposed to be.....what is the problem? :S