Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Packing Multi Client

Discussion on Packing Multi Client within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can someoen teach me how to pack my multi client or giv me a packed version please
Old 06/20/2006, 23:49   #2

elite*gold: 0

step 4 in there.. and download link there

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Packing up the client.
02/19/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 9 Replies
Any tutorials available for packing up a client? and yes, I've used the search button, cant seem to find anything that is useful, I've also tried breaking down the client and just uploading it as patches to let it create the data.pak but that's far to time consuming and more of a chance to make a mistake with so many files. I've also use the translated pak tool and it creates the data.pak and hd file but as soon as I start up the game screen goes black and game crashes, so if anyone has any...
[Tutorial] Client Packing
11/09/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
Sup...second attempt at tut , no1 got the first one so I figured I would try this. Here is a list of the things you will need: 1. First and foremost , Take a look at this tut to fully understand DIV packing: (There are some links you will need to pack the official dk client into yours) 2. Dekaron 2910 (DeadFront Client)here 3. Patch from 2910 into 3610: here Basically after watching the first tutorial u will have a good understanding on packing. DIVs are better then any other updating...