Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

That DB droppin waterdevil

Discussion on That DB droppin waterdevil within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can anyone point me to a file that has not only changed metdove size but also the DB dropping waterdevil size? Would make life easier..lol I tried searching about but noone seems to mention it..
Old 06/20/2006, 21:50   #2

i think its impossible since they have same name now:/
Old 06/20/2006, 21:54   #3

It has a different life bar anyways, why would you want to?

At least the waterdevil does
Old 06/21/2006, 00:43   #4

On my screen the life bar is the same size as the rest making it **** hard to find.
Old 06/21/2006, 01:05   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by IJazzI@Jun 21 2006, 00:43
On my screen the life bar is the same size as the rest making it **** hard to find.
i've never heard of it having same size life bar as normal devils.. unless someone hit it till it has same size bar as normal ones.. but which genius will do like that giving up a 100pc chance to get a db :rolleyess:
Old 06/21/2006, 04:41   #6

It does have the same size life bar, I get it almost every other day... i just got it yesterday, It has same size life bar. And you can not change the size of them anymore, they are server side now, if u change the "REAL" Metdove bigger, all the metdoves will be bigger, so it is impossible to change the size of the DB mob and the Metdove now. hope that helps.
Old 06/21/2006, 04:51   #7

elite*gold: 20
It's not possible the Tq team made it so they have thesame life bar so people could not make a program to scence the fact that 1 of the devils or birds are different
B4 all u had to do was change the met dove pic
Old 06/21/2006, 06:23   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by WaRpEd@Jun 21 2006, 04:41
It does have the same size life bar, I get it almost every other day... i just got it yesterday, It has same size life bar. And you can not change the size of them anymore, they are server side now, if u change the "REAL" Metdove bigger, all the metdoves will be bigger, so it is impossible to change the size of the DB mob and the Metdove now. hope that helps.
Can you please share the location and island where you hunt the devil.
we will really appriciate it.
Old 06/21/2006, 16:05   #9

use 'SEARCH' button at the top of the forum. theres a whole thread about where it is what it looks like etc. etc. stop being so lazy!
Old 06/21/2006, 18:03   #10

Thanks for your replies. Guess Im gonna haveta keep hunting the old way..lol