Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How i work itemtype.dat?

Discussion on How i work itemtype.dat? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
yeh so umm...how do i work it. i tried putting into my co file but im so sonfused . Someone please explain how i use it and what it looks like when it works. k? thxs!
Old 06/17/2006, 21:57   #2

so i guess this was a stupid question?
Old 06/17/2006, 22:01   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Himura@Jun 17 2006, 21:37
yeh so umm...how do i work it. i tried putting into my co file but im so sonfused . Someone please explain how i use it and what it looks like when it works. k? thxs!
put it in the /ini folder in your Conquer directory and overwrite the original.
Old 06/17/2006, 22:02   #4

TY ME HEART U XD
Old 06/17/2006, 22:03   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by Himura@Jun 17 2006, 22:02
TY ME HEART U XD
You're welcome.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
So who said ItemType.dat dont work for 5072?
11/18/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 13 Replies
Here, a gift for all that said itemtypes dont work for newest patches or whatever. Just paste this file in your conquer file directory in the ini folder. Also, after quitting about 2 years ago after TQ decided to implement their lottery, ive come back to check out CO again. Much to my disappointment though, both epvp and CO is dying. It was surprising coming back here and finding that most hacks arent working and epvp's signature hackers like a1blaster (maker of many hacks) and anantasia...
How do you work an ItemType.dat?
06/16/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Hi. Forum-noob here. Just wondering if anyone can help me out. The thread topic states it all. How do you use an ItemType.dat?
itemtype.dat dont work for me
03/12/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
does anyone got a itemtype.dat that shows quality on the ground?i tryed two and neither work?? ::EDIT:: here is an original for patch 5016 if anyone needs(i dident make a backup before over writing mine xD) ::EDIT::sorry found my problem had co installed on two drives and and dident know it
ItemType Namer don't work anymore
01/01/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Since the last patch (4292) the itemtype Namer don't work anymore. it seems they've changed all the order of the items qualities. You may see people dropping UniIronring, etc.. on the ground. that's just the normal one. We need to fix that. ^^ ...working on it...