Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gah my computer

Discussion on Gah my computer within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hola there amigos,

Well my computer is pretty good and I used to be able to run 16 conquers lag free and all that jazz, with out it giving the DivX Video Card Cannot Support Blah Ect Error and so, I wouldnt mind because cmon 16 conquers thats enough for 1 computer.... but now I just got Dual Moniters right and for some reason i can only open 5-6 before it gives me that error now and I'm pretty sure its because of the dual moniters, anyone know what I can do to fix or have any solutions to my problem?

Computer Specs:
Microsoft Windows XP
Professional
Service Pack 2
Intel Pentium® 4 CPU 3.20 GHz
3.19 GHz, 1.00 GB of RAM
Physical Address Extension

Processor:
ACPI Multiprocessor PC

Video Card:
RADEON X800 Series
RADEON X800 Series - Secondary

Hope I gave you enough information, Thanks all that help me out
Old 06/18/2006, 01:43   #2

bumpity bump bump
Old 06/18/2006, 02:02   #3

Nice specs on your rig but c'mon, 16 Conquers lag free :? ? Are you disabling all effects are what?
Old 06/18/2006, 02:34   #4

acturally by lag free i mean if i just left 15 alone (miners) and only used one lol and no i never disabled all effects
Old 06/18/2006, 02:43   #5

Ahh I see.

Wow, 15 miners all going at once ... Nice!
Old 06/18/2006, 20:28   #6

ya but the cool thing is i can have 24 miners going at once, i have 2 comps in my room and even though the 2nd one can barely keep 16 open without killing itself, for mining its perfect i dont care about lag um but really back onto the subject anyone know how i can fix this problem? and tell me what the problem might be.

So far im goign with i need a better video card, but somehow i dont think thats it or at least all of it so i need some info guys help :0