Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about upgrading quality

Discussion on Question about upgrading quality within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Yeah the top explains its self pretty much. Im have spent 2 dbs on my elite 2soc lvl 20 bow and have had no luck in TC upgrading it to super. Im kinda getting upset but im gonna keep working on it.

My question today is:

Where do you UP your items from elite to super?

And how many DBS do you use to UP your elite to supers in TC?
Old 06/17/2006, 16:15   #2

elite*gold: 200
if i upgrade to super i do it in market...
Old 06/17/2006, 16:20   #3

its random, if i were you, id go market.....
Old 06/17/2006, 16:56   #4

i would too go market
Old 06/21/2006, 08:27   #5

i just done mine in markets. 4 DB. form uni to elite 6 DB elite to super.. that foe warr soc. armor. lvl20 +4

Similar Threads Similar Threads
upgrading item quality
11/26/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
how much dbs will it take to upgrade an normal earring lvl 10 from normal to super?
upgrading item quality
07/19/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
how many dbs would take for magic artisan to upgrade a lvl 15 unique -3% damage warrior armor i know it takes 6 at lvl 110 ?
[NOT BEGGING!] Upgrading the Quality?
03/02/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 27 Replies
Aparently due to the "lucky time" you have a small percent chance to upgrade the QUALITY of a select weapon or armour upon repair. i've tried exploiting such a thing and have yet to actually get much of anything out of it. What i'm wondering is if anyone has every tried to make a program to make the percentage higher, or hell, even guarenteed, so that you could get supers in a matter of minuites . just food for thought if nothing else.
1 db for upgrading quality
11/22/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
First u need the item u want to upgrade and spam on him just 1 met and if the item go for next lvl up spam a DB and u ll upgrade the item(but if u dont get a upgraded with 1 met dont use any DB u ll need to much in that case this works with 1 met upgraded. i use this when i make superclubs 2 sockets or other weapons. P.S(sorry for the bad english)
Upgrading item quality in TC
10/05/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
If the item is low level is it possible to go from normal to super in 4-5 dbs? How likely is it for that to happen? Is it true that the likelihood of a successful upgrade goes up the lower level your item is?