Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 04:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Spawn Location With The New Boss Monsters

Discussion on Spawn Location With The New Boss Monsters within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Spawn Location With The New Boss Monsters

Does anyone know most of the spawn locations of the monsters that have the chance of dropping dragon souls etc? The new ones that are in tc, ac,dc, etc.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Spawn Coor for boss and mini boss.
07/24/2018 - EO Guides & Templates - 62 Replies
Behemoth Boss LVL 71: 500,772 Dark Marsh Ice Demon Boss (Forgot the lvl): 344, 621 Icyland FourTeeth Boss LVL 93: 1107, 962 Volcano Green Devil: Misty Marsh 700,400 811 ,664 darknight 66 darkmash
Volcano Boss Location
04/24/2011 - EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 53 Replies
Sup dudes and dudets. I found out a way, a long time ago, how to reveal Volcano Boss Locations on the minimap (where it tells you your coords). And now, I've created an installation program that will install the Boss Map into your Eudemons Directory. Your welcome. lol. All you have to do is install it and then go to Volcano and press ZOOM 1 TIME! Remember that or you wont see the locations. The only catch is, trust. You have to trust my program enough to let it REPLACE one of the files in...
Location of Monsters (lvl1-20)
02/17/2010 - Perfect World - 2 Replies
Element Explain Metal Monsters:Resist to metal,and weak aginst Fire Wood Monsters:Resist to Wood,and weak aginst Metal Water Monsters:Resist to Water,and weak aginst Earth Fire Monsters:Resist to Fire,and weak aginst Water Earth Monsters:Resist to Earth,and weak aginst Wood The Element and Attack Type of Monsters is very important. Such as, the monster is Metal Element,you use Thunder Skills(Priest amd Archer's Thunder is Metal Skills) is weak
Location of AZ monsters
06/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
I can't locate some of the monsters in AZ. Can someone tell me how to get to the map with the Cateran Soldier, Senior Cateran, Cateran Leader and Chief Cateran (level 60-70ish monsters)? ^^ I'm currently at the map with the Winged Snakes, Bandit Leader, and Huge Spirits.