Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i search foot color

Discussion on i search foot color within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

like this , or more easy know what is the name of this DDS file
Old 06/17/2006, 01:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
give me data man :> i need that nd say where i should do that in

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Light Foot Trainer
04/02/2010 - 9Dragons - 9 Replies
i wonder if there is any light foot training hack... something like when i have 0 vital energy i recover... after that light foot again.. then again recover etc. anyone knows a bot like that?
Horse Color (This Program Tells You Your Horse's EXACT Color Values)
10/21/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 35 Replies
CURRENTLY: WORKING (Patch 5157) Alright guys, finally got around to updating and fixing this program... the way it works now is, just run the program, equip the horse you want to look at, and it'll show you it's Color Stats... in future versions I will be making it so u can equip one horse, then another, and it'll tell you what each horse's value is AND what would be the result if u combined them... and maybe even a little further into the future I will release a program that'll allow you to...
WoW Color Hack (Use color-codes in text)
09/23/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 31 Replies
WoWColorHack.flt -=Preamble=- I'm quite surprised that no one has released anything similar yet - the theory behind this dates back to the alpha days. Hell, I first used this filter on my own alpha sandbox. -=Theory=-
change color for foot !
06/21/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/8898/post851149 4174789ro.th.jpg Can i know how to have that too plzz ? how i can editing original files , what files i need to edite ect.. thx for help all ;p
[SEARCH] Tool to show Color-Prices
08/15/2005 - Guild Wars - 3 Replies
Hi! Is there a way to make a program that can show the actual prices of the colors at the NPC? If there is a program like this, plz post the link. Thx Oh and @Lowfyr: Hey Guy! What about the Prima E-Guide you wanted to upload?? I really need it! PLzz upload it :cry: