Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Moon Box

Discussion on Moon Box within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[COLOR=green]Ok ive heard with moonboxes that when you buy them or pick them up the server already knows what item is in there but you dont. is there any way to see what is in there before you open in.

just a question cause some ***** in my server sells moonboxes and also sells socketed and elite items...the same ones you get out of mooboxes -.-

thnx for reading ^^
Old 06/12/2006, 12:12   #2

not any more :S
Old 06/12/2006, 13:42   #3

its serverside, long time fixed ago !!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]Moon box id
07/04/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Can someone tell me the id of moonbox that is used for promotion ?
Moon Box
04/26/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I want to know that id has the token from moon box so who can help me i will love him:o. Plssssssssssssssss Come on i really want to know today .... Plsss
Moon box help !!
03/21/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Anyone can tell me if is a program or something ho' can reveal the content of the mb before open it...????? i know is a stupid question but i'm curious... t
Best Moon Box
12/08/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 18 Replies
Ok guys i used the item type editior thx to unknowone and put the moon boxs with gd items in with names such as: Shit Moonbox= Not very gd items Ok Moonbox= ok items Nice Moonbox= gd items Good Moonbox= the best items u can get
moon box
08/22/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
hi i just want to know how to se co partner to pick up mets and the tokens cuz mine doesnt pick them up i have the itemtype.dat wich shows the name of the tokens btw