Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

To all the old hackers/players of CO :)

Discussion on To all the old hackers/players of CO :) within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
If you remember when CO was in beta and/or had only nix and dragon, please continue reading. You proabbly remember the superman and socketing tricks with editing the ini. I have forgotten them, so if anyone would be kind enough, please post it again. I will post the reason later on because I need to see if anything works first.

P.S. For all the fuken noobs out there, NO THIS DOES NOT WORK AND HASNT WORKED FOR OVER 2 YEARS SO PLEASE DO NOT REPLY ASKING TO KNOW AND WHY IT DOESNT WORK. THEY HAVE ENCRYPTED THIS.

TY in advance to whoever remembers And of course +K to whoever can tell me.
Old 06/12/2006, 04:19   #2

i kinda forgotten about it sori.. but they moved it server sided.. u cant edit the file on client side.. coz it does nothing evn if u did they check the packets too.
Old 06/13/2006, 05:34   #3

Ty for the reply Peach but it wasnt aimed at modding the CO's client. Just asking to see for something else and dont wana look stupid if it doesnt work, so it would be greatly appreciated if i got some more replies
Old 06/13/2006, 07:36   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by grishathebest@Jun 12 2006, 03:59
If you remember when CO was in beta and/or had only nix and dragon, please continue reading. You proabbly remember the superman and socketing tricks with editing the ini. I have forgotten them, so if anyone would be kind enough, please post it again. I will post the reason later on because I need to see if anything works first.

P.S. For all the fuken noobs out there, NO THIS DOES NOT WORK AND HASNT WORKED FOR OVER 2 YEARS SO PLEASE DO NOT REPLY ASKING TO KNOW AND WHY IT DOESNT WORK. THEY HAVE ENCRYPTED THIS.

TY in advance to whoever remembers And of course +K to whoever can tell me.
it had something to do with the .ini files. open them with notepad, like magic.ini and change certain values from "1" to "0"....its been so long i forgot how to do it....like on fly, i turned fly into a ranged spell and made people fly haha
Old 06/13/2006, 17:15   #5

elite*gold: 20
The superman one was pretty simple. You opened the MagicType.ini file (now magictype.dat) and found the field containing target info. I named this Target_Type in my magictype structyre ()

Basically, skills like superman/cyclone/fly used self targeting mode, and you just needed to modify it to target anyone. The range of these skills was little, so you had to stack onto the character you wished to cast it onto. Basically, a level 15 warrior could stack a high level archer and cast superman on it.

As for socketing other equips. I'm not sure which method you're referring to, but at one time in alpha, you could equip any piece of equipment in any slot, by telling the server to do it, bypassing a client check.
Old 06/13/2006, 17:21   #6

superman was changed from 1 1 1 2
to 0 0 0 4

or the reciprocal

as unknownone stated, yes this is when u cast when archer on top of you, u change it so that it will cast on other instead of self, so if u know the codes, u can cast fly on guards, which was a thing that made alot of people mad on crystal server a while ago, i forgot what the person's name was though
Old 06/13/2006, 18:39   #7

Thank you guys lots for replying.

Unkwown, do you remember which files you changed to bypass the client check so that you would be able to equip anything in any slot?
Old 06/13/2006, 18:43   #8

One more thing that I forgot, was it possible for an archer to have superman (so that the archer would be able to cast it on itself and anybody it wants?)?
Old 06/13/2006, 20:26   #9

no it wasn't possible to give other classes different XP skills (ie. an archer casting superman) but with say a warrior, u could cast their XP skills on diff chars (superman on archer) etc.