Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Forum cleanup

Discussion on Forum cleanup within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/11/2006, 03:43   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by killthemkittens@Jun 11 2006, 03:40
unknownone and torredo ftw, I dont like tsu -_-
dis hurts mah feelings..
May I ask why? :?

You find me too strict or what? HM
Old 06/11/2006, 03:50   #17

Quote:
Originally posted by killthemkittens@Jun 11 2006, 03:40

Edit# think we could keep the noob flooding down and make it like 75 min posts to make a new thread/topic?
afraid that wont work ... youll just end up with noobs spamming threads with useless posts to get there posts up enough to spam the boards with new topics....
Old 06/11/2006, 20:49   #18

Well tsu, you are like a friggen cop, always ruining all the fun ^.^ be like torredo and premote it! Just dont let us get TOO out of hand!
Old 06/11/2006, 21:47   #19

i think they should just prune the forums. say... a month or so with no posts, and an unpinned topic goes kablamo?
Old 06/11/2006, 23:13   #20

Quote:
Originally posted by killthemkittens@Jun 11 2006, 20:49
Well tsu, you are like a friggen cop, always ruining all the fun ^.^ be like torredo and premote it! Just dont let us get TOO out of hand!
So, seeing 5 epvprs flaming an innocent noob for trying to help by posting something that maybe was posted/patched whateva and trying to stop it is ruining the fun?
Do you know how much I want to punch you in the face right now?

Or what, you dont like me cause you cant raise your postcount up with useless posts without me telling you not to?
Maybe you just should give me an example where I ruin the "fun" instead?

Where goes fun and where does it "go out of hand"?
Is "ruining the fun" where I tell you not to break the rules?

Besides that, you joined April 25th.
You have maybe only experienced a 1/4 of me, it still aint time for you to tell me that I act like an cop. Or are you planning on going through all mine 1500 posts to prove me wrong?

But thats probably something that happens with time..when you've been with an long time it gets on your ******* nerves to see the ******* same **** every day from little ****** like you.
Old 06/11/2006, 23:53   #21

Well tsu, that time things were out of hand, that post should have been ignored by the flamers (the one about the wall in the TC mine is what you are talking about I hope) I was talking about stuff like this =P lowfyr has seen us posting here and hasnt said a word, we are all having fun promoting then mod-to-bes, so you can punch me in the face all you want, I wont care. If you have anything else to say you can message me, dont wanna make lowfyr mad ^^
Old 06/11/2006, 23:57   #22

Quote:
Originally posted by killthemkittens@Jun 11 2006, 23:53
Well tsu, that time things were out of hand, that post should have been ignored by the flamers (the one about the wall in the TC mine is what you are talking about I hope) I was talking about stuff like this =P lowfyr has seen us posting here and hasnt said a word, we are all having fun promoting then mod-to-bes, so you can punch me in the face all you want, I wont care. If you have anything else to say you can message me, dont wanna make lowfyr mad ^^
err.. do you feel like explaining that jibberish better via an PM instead then?
Cause what you just said doesnt make any sense at all.
Old 06/12/2006, 00:11   #23

Quote:
Originally posted by tsu+Jun 12 2006, 00:13--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tsu @ Jun 12 2006, 00:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--killthemkittens@Jun 11 2006, 20:49
So, seeing 5 epvprs flaming an innocent noob for trying to help by posting something that maybe was posted/patched whateva and trying to stop it is ruining the fun?
Do you know how much I want to punch you in the face right now?

Or what, you dont like me cause you cant raise your postcount up with useless posts without me telling you not to?
Maybe you just should give me an example where I ruin the "fun" instead?

Where goes fun and where does it "go out of hand"?
Is "ruining the fun" where I tell you not to break the rules?

Besides that, you joined April 25th.
You have maybe only experienced a 1/4 of me, it still aint time for you to tell me that I act like an cop. Or are you planning on going through all mine 1500 posts to prove me wrong?

But thats probably something that happens with time..when you've been with an long time it gets on your ******* nerves to see the ******* same **** every day from little ****** like you. [/b][/quote]
Tsu "Joined: Jan 18 2006, 01:48"

I joined a year ago and I don't care about someone "joining" date as long as they behave and respect the comunity.
Old 06/12/2006, 00:20   #24

Quote:
Originally posted by jovis@Jun 12 2006, 00:11
Tsu "Joined: Jan 18 2006, 01:48"

I joined a year ago and I don't care about someone "joining" date as long as they behave and respect the comunity.
ffs
He's only been here a month and doesnt like me just because he thinks I act like an cop.
I dont feel like that is something good to say when he only've been here 1 month and start to judge me when he only've seen 1/10 of my posts.
He said he doesnt like me and I want to know why.
You've gotta see the whole concept of what I meant with my post.

You make it sound like if im saying "You joined 25th april, you are noob, go away"
Well, I didnt.

As it seems that he wont answer neither PM me, I rest my case.
If anyone feels like talking about this, take it via PM instead.
Old 06/13/2006, 01:55   #25

You could give me a bit... Im not on the comp 24/7, tsu just chill man! stop getting so uptight! just breathe. What im saying is... On stuff like this where we all have fun promoting torredo, just ignore it! But when everyones ganging up on someone and flaming them, then do something about that =)