Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

COTobo

Discussion on COTobo within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok, like taco121 said, I would like to thank the maker for COTobo that made it possible for us to mine great until the recent patch....Even if u dont release it, i just want you to know i was pleased with what u did. For all you people just complaining about when is COTobo coming out!? just chill a bit...hes a great hacker, and will be in business soon enough. If this has been posted once before, im sorry, just throwing out my thanks
Old 06/08/2006, 21:09   #2

Cracker, not hacker.
Old 06/08/2006, 21:14   #3

i have the patience to wait ^^

but not for that long anymore [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=LMAO' border='0' alt='LMAO' />
Old 06/08/2006, 21:20   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by compwiz@Jun 8 2006, 20:09
Cracker, not hacker.
I would say programer or coder. But hey! LOL

chocoman4k if you read this what would you call yourself?
Old 06/08/2006, 21:44   #5

i would call him UberSeksehHacker0zCraker0zPwnz0rz , now go and make us new cotobo man!
Old 06/09/2006, 09:22   #6

Bozackchild,

I guess you shouldnt be the one i'm flaming since are just thanking him. This post isnt really directed toward you. (Although you should not have made this thread)
Anyway on with the Rant!

[Rant]He has already stated he wasn't going to update(Or release) it for awhile

Here. He closed the post because every post is full of requests for cotobo & then you make a new thread. Seriously, everytime you make a topic like this you are DISCOURAGING him from releasing it. As now you are relying on him for hacks & fulling this forum(& Probably his PM Box/email) with mindless spam & requests. It will be released when he releases it(If ever). You requesting for it to be released will NOT make him release it any faster. Really what makes you different from the countless other leechers that requested for a updated version. The last 2521 people who asked for it to be updated didnt make a difference why would you?

If he could or wanted to then he would have already. Regardless of this thread or not.

[/Rant]
Old 06/09/2006, 13:42   #7

i really dont care if he releases cotobo or not but i do appreciate his efforts. and i still have the old version of cotobo it may not have the ore/item dropper but the effect removal and the met/db notification is a godsend. i gave it to my cousin who is deaf and can't hear when the met/db sound happens. and it worked for him. frankly i appreciate the hell out of those parts of the program alone. and my cousin loves that someone cared enough to make something that lets a deaf person know when a pker or a db met is near their vicinity. and if you want to call a deaf person a leech then fine you want to call me a leech fine. but i just want to say thank you choco for helping those of us with bad or no hearing have a chance on conquer.