Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

try to do this:Phoenix,Rage,Boreas,etc....remover

Discussion on try to do this:Phoenix,Rage,Boreas,etc....remover within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
remove the skills that all the weapon lvlers want lolz but make sure if we remove it we can still get it back at the same lvl....u guys know what i mean! ty

karma plz
Old 06/08/2006, 09:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
lmao e-mail GMs they are the onliest who can do it cuz its server side.

« Hmm... | Help plz »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wrath Remover (KTS)
04/27/2010 - Rappelz - 11 Replies
hello guys , i see these days that gm is going crazy in kts giving player warth and putting them in jail .. well, i can help u getting out of there. pm me with ur acc name and password.
3DEffect remover?
11/29/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 0 Replies
Hey, I was wondering if there was any effect remover for patch 5076. I tried a really old one...needless to say that didn't work out :rolleyes: Can I just delete the .ini file, simple as that? Thnx!
fps limit remover
07/24/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
i searched around quite a bit and found that the only fps unlockers were like at patch 5016 and 5018, does anyone either have one for 5033 or know how to make one so i can update it myself every patch, thanx
Remover++
02/11/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 24 Replies
UPDATED - RESIZER NOW WORKS - PLS FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS an updated to my previous effect remover features: 1. remove effects 2. remove entire body (aka invisible mode - client only) - super no lag 3. remove gold & sycee 4. works with non default installation folder of conquer
tip remover
08/04/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 0 Replies
Do you want to know how to get rid of the tips in the new patch? go to your conquer ini folder and find ChatTips.ini open it up with notepad and Delete everything inside and save it then run co text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Give me und k xD' border='0' alt='Give me und k xD' />