Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Good Way to use a bot

Discussion on Good Way to use a bot within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/12/2007, 05:41   #31

elite*gold: 0
another best way to lvl is put summon guard on F2 in auto or in f7,f8,f9 i think ^^
Old 02/12/2007, 17:44   #32

3-4 hours botting in moonbox should get you 40 tokens depending on your luck just hope you dont get em too quick and drop half of them xD
Old 02/12/2007, 18:43   #33

I got SV to work for leveling guard/pet and intensify. Check my sig. ^^
Old 02/15/2007, 21:44   #34

</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (topsites)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Because these kids grow up into a world, and I meet many throughout my days, and a LOT of young adults think nothing of trying to cheat in the real world... Then, they act all surprised when someone brings the fires of hell down on them for even trying.
Like, whaaat did I do wrong?[/b][/quote]
*cough* you mean besides get caught?
lol sry, couldn't help myself. you have a point, but on the other hand you gotta give bots merit that they make people find a more efficient way of doing things. Especially if you make the bot yourself.

Still, if you wanna get anywhere you can either bot or you can buy DBs. ... or you can play another game.

</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hybris)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>First Tip : Use a bot to level yourself, <snip> and will make you pick up some money.

Second Tip: Use a bot in MetZone, an entire day of MetZone will make many mets <snip>

Third Tip: Your tired of seeing your own noobs dying while you PowerLevel em ? Then use a bot on the main character and control your noobs directly, with that you'll get faster plvl, wont miss any good items, and will be able to talk with the team by the way (just tell your the plvler friend ^^)

Fourth Tip: Use a bot for hunting, come each 10 minutes for emptying the inventory, or make another macro that empty your inventory and Paint the items you just drop so that the bot dont take em again.
[/b][/quote]
1: Levelling self) Yup this is nice. Of course this does put your main account in jeopardy of being banned/jailed, and (with almost any bot i know of) if you have pickup items on you'll easily be singled out as a botter.

2: Metzone) didn't know about this one (that explains the 5 trojans i saw when i last passed through). Still, if you hunt all day there must be better loot than just mets, especially now that the nonmetdoves have loads of HP?

3: bot the Plvler) Meh. I suppose this'd work reasonably well for a melee, but you can do a way better job yourself with a tao/archer. You can't talk to noobs that way, but if all 4 of em are yours, problem solved.

4: hunt) another nice one (btw, 20/30 minutes should do better. unless you're paranoid about losing a good item cuz of PKing? - Or keep an eye on it while watching TV or something). Not sure what you mean by "Painting the items" but that's beside the point. A (really) good macro would indeed ignore any items you already picked up.

4b) Bot while you play your main.

7 (someone else did 5,6)) Bot a stigger, Pervade/FCer, or even archer in AZ

8) Bot miners (it seems odd for TQ to be angry about bot miners when mining encourages you not being there)

<edit> ... oh yea

9) Level skills you can't TG such as Summon, Intensify, Magic Shield, ...

10) Levels skills you can TG... but do it faster </edit>

<edit2> Bwuh? Dang this topic is old </edit2>
Old 03/27/2007, 18:14   #35

Quote:
Originally posted by tsu+Jun 6 2006, 02:38--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tsu @ Jun 6 2006, 02:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Hybris@Jun 5 2006, 11:32

Second Tip:

Use a bot in MetZone, an entire day of MetZone will make many mets and perhaps even DBs, then use a noob Level 15- to get your mets out MetZone for safe.
regarding this.

If you would encounter an real metdove (5 met bird) you would get pwned really hard ( ~or by time).
Which could lead to dropping mets, UNLESS your an tao/archer, but as we know there are none good hunter bots for tao/archer as COP sucks for them.
So, I would say botting in MZ is something I wouldnt recommend. [/b][/quote]
the ppl that make 200 mets a day from botting in MZ would sooo not agree with you on that.