Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i need some one to teach me hacking

Discussion on i need some one to teach me hacking within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need to teach those mine pkers a lession can anyone please teach me how to hack
if not i'll understand but i need revenge
Old 06/04/2006, 09:54   #2

forget i put anything i lost it and made a post for something i don't even need, if i hack i'd be just as bad as them
Old 06/04/2006, 13:14   #3

That's a nice realisation you made there :P
However, there are tools that disconnect on PKers, and by the way, this forum isn't for questions.
Old 06/08/2006, 05:33   #4

i tryed COtobo it got me in bot jail in a matter of mins even with the unpacked exe and game.dll .and its not just that they pk me its that they logg before i can come back to kill them meaning they keep my stuff
Old 06/08/2006, 07:15   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by nintendo_guy@Jun 7 2006, 23:33
i tryed COtobo it got me in bot jail in a matter of mins even with the unpacked exe and game.dll .and its not just that they pk me its that they logg before i can come back to kill them meaning they keep my stuff
Do not use the ore dropper or item drop features of Cotobo, and you should be fine.
Old 06/09/2006, 02:08   #6

Well if you try google, you can find a place that could help you code a keylogger, make friends with a mine PKer, get their MSN and send it to them with a "cyclone hack" (ive dont it once, dont do it just for fun, only if someone really ****** you off) and get their info pretty easy ^^
*Please Acknowledge*
EPvp and the Epvpers do not encourage this behavior, in fact we discourage you, I am lying there is no such thing on the net. I have never done this before. Do not waste your time.