Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

something id like to say..

Discussion on something id like to say.. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
To the people who crack the bots, make the bots, and the tools why are u guys stoping? This is a elitepvpers, and like some guy said earlier we gotta share the goods with each other right? And i know u guys are getting fed up with this noobs leaching and saying dumb **** on how to do everything. But if no one is gonna contribute to anything then this forum might as well be destoryed b/c nothing is happening. And if i could contribute to this i would, but programing and stuff just isnt my buff. And i would just like to say hey thanx for the COtobo that keep people from finding out i botted, and for the Cracked COpartner that got my tro to 120, and has helped me lvl warriors that i plan to rb at 120 to full equip my tros socs with SDGS. SO for what its worth, i may not come to this forum alot other then the times when i dload COpartner and stuff, i'd like to say thanx anyway and i appreciate what u guys did, and u know who u are. For everyone else that reads this please dont be a smart ***, and just thank the doods that brought us the hacks, and maybe they might start doing it again..
Old 06/04/2006, 05:33   #2

amen
Old 06/04/2006, 05:41   #3

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally posted by swornenemy@Jun 4 2006, 04:25
To the people who crack the bots, make the bots, and the tools why are u guys stoping? This is a elitepvpers, and like some guy said earlier we gotta share the goods with each other right? And i know u guys are getting fed up with this noobs leaching and saying dumb **** on how to do everything. But if no one is gonna contribute to anything then this forum might as well be destoryed b/c nothing is happening. And if i could contribute to this i would, but programing and stuff just isnt my buff. And i would just like to say hey thanx for the COtobo that keep people from finding out i botted, and for the Cracked COpartner that got my tro to 120, and has helped me lvl warriors that i plan to rb at 120 to full equip my tros socs with SDGS. SO for what its worth, i may not come to this forum alot other then the times when i dload COpartner and stuff, i'd like to say thanx anyway and i appreciate what u guys did, and u know who u are. For everyone else that reads this please dont be a smart ***, and just thank the doods that brought us the hacks, and maybe they might start doing it again..
Wrong ******* forum.
Old 06/04/2006, 05:47   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by unknownone+Jun 4 2006, 05:41--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (unknownone @ Jun 4 2006, 05:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--swornenemy@Jun 4 2006, 04:25
Wrong ******* forum. [/b][/quote]
Umm, this is where the bots are buddy, oh wait nvm they stoped cracking them...
Old 06/04/2006, 05:56   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by unknownone+Jun 3 2006, 23:41--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (unknownone @ Jun 3 2006, 23:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--swornenemy@Jun 4 2006, 04:25
Wrong ******* forum. [/b][/quote]
Old 06/04/2006, 06:07   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by unknownone@Jun 4 2006, 00:41
Wrong ******* forum.
LMAO unknownone, can't even be thanked on the correct forum. :/

Does anyone ever read? Unless your posting a tool/bot/hack/etc DO NOT MAKE A TOPIC HERE! And people wonder why no one contributes... do you deserve getting these things? Seriously... wth.

~Chris
Old 06/04/2006, 09:16   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by swornenemy+Jun 4 2006, 05:47--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (swornenemy @ Jun 4 2006, 05:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -unknownone@Jun 4 2006, 05:41
<!--QuoteBegin--swornenemy
Quote:
@Jun 4 2006, 04:25
To the people who crack the bots, make the bots, and the tools why are u guys stoping? This is a elitepvpers, and like some guy said earlier we gotta share the goods with each other right? And i know u guys are getting fed up with this noobs leaching and saying dumb shit on how to do everything. But if no one is gonna contribute to anything then this forum might as well be destoryed b/c nothing is happening. And if i could contribute to this i would, but programing and stuff just isnt my buff. And i would just like to say hey thanx for the COtobo that keep people from finding out i botted, and for the Cracked COpartner that got my tro to 120, and has helped me lvl warriors that i plan to rb at 120 to full equip my tros socs with SDGS. SO for what its worth, i may not come to this forum alot other then the times when i dload COpartner and stuff, i'd like to say thanx anyway and i appreciate what u guys did, and u know who u are. For everyone else that reads this please dont be a smart ass, and just thank the doods that brought us the hacks, and maybe they might start doing it again..

Wrong fucking forum.
Umm, this is where the bots are buddy, oh wait nvm they stoped cracking them... [/b][/quote]
not stoped, just um, how you say stumped, ITS HARD TO FIND THE TIMER WITH THE HEX EDITOR, why dont you try it, and see how 12 hours of it, can make ur brain fucking explode
Old 06/04/2006, 09:26   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by trippenflippen+Jun 4 2006, 09:16--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (trippenflippen @ Jun 4 2006, 09:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -swornenemy@Jun 4 2006, 05:47
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
To the people who crack the bots, make the bots, and the tools why are u guys stoping? This is a elitepvpers, and like some guy said earlier we gotta share the goods with each other right? And i know u guys are getting fed up with this noobs leaching and saying dumb shit on how to do everything. But if no one is gonna contribute to anything then this forum might as well be destoryed b/c nothing is happening. And if i could contribute to this i would, but programing and stuff just isnt my buff. And i would just like to say hey thanx for the COtobo that keep people from finding out i botted, and for the Cracked COpartner that got my tro to 120, and has helped me lvl warriors that i plan to rb at 120 to full equip my tros socs with SDGS. SO for what its worth, i may not come to this forum alot other then the times when i dload COpartner and stuff, i'd like to say thanx anyway and i appreciate what u guys did, and u know who u are. For everyone else that reads this please dont be a smart ass, and just thank the doods that brought us the hacks, and maybe they might start doing it again..

Wrong fucking forum.

not stoped, just um, how you say stumped, ITS HARD TO FIND THE TIMER WITH THE HEX EDITOR, why dont you try it, and see how 12 hours of it, can make ur brain fucking explode [/b][/quote]
Oh they havent stoped? Just a little harder to crack teh new shit?
Old 06/04/2006, 09:28   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by swornenemy+Jun 4 2006, 09:26--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (swornenemy @ Jun 4 2006, 09:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -trippenflippen@Jun 4 2006, 09:16
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Wrong fucking forum.

not stoped, just um, how you say stumped, ITS HARD TO FIND THE TIMER WITH THE HEX EDITOR, why dont you try it, and see how 12 hours of it, can make ur brain fucking explode
Oh they havent stoped? Just a little harder to crack teh new shit? [/b][/quote]
im pretty sure no1 has stoped yet, because everyones trying to find the trail minutes, to change it for 20 minutes to like 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 but its hard, and when u think u changed it , u didnt cause ital still stop at 20 minutes, so just give it time, im takn a break, and when my head is clear ill get back at it again
Old 06/04/2006, 09:55   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by trippenflippen+Jun 4 2006, 09:28--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (trippenflippen @ Jun 4 2006, 09:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -swornenemy@Jun 4 2006, 09:26
Quote:
Originally posted by -trippenflippen@Jun 4 2006, 09:16
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Wrong fucking forum.

Oh they havent stoped? Just a little harder to crack teh new shit?
im pretty sure no1 has stoped yet, because everyones trying to find the trail minutes, to change it for 20 minutes to like 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 but its hard, and when u think u changed it , u didnt cause ital still stop at 20 minutes, so just give it time, im takn a break, and when my head is clear ill get back at it again [/b][/quote]
Ohhh so ur working on the bot too???? +1 karma for u...