Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WARNING TO ALL PLEASE READ

Discussion on WARNING TO ALL PLEASE READ within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/03/2006, 12:23   #31

elite*gold: 0
....just thinking..... Maybe is not Cotobo and its .exe editing. I think all of you that was sent to the jail has edited conquer.exe to make COTobo work like i did.
After last update they could added some tool to check ur .exe like a checksum check or something. Its just an idea.... :?

i'll replace my mod exe for the original one till i know the real reason of this matters.

What u think?
Old 06/03/2006, 12:48   #32

dont think its that... pretty sure its cotobo... Ive had today 4 clients on all the time and nothing, without cotobo of course...
Old 06/03/2006, 13:42   #33

Well i monitored my account that went to bot jail & here R my results:

Ore Dropper Enabled = Bot Jail (I know this feature is not workin but u need it for gem dcer)

Gem Dcer Enabled = Bot Jail

Ore Dropper & Gem Dcer Unenabled = No Bot Jail

So it may just be the ore dropper packets being sent which r wrong ofcoures since they dont work. but this all only kicked into action after the last maintinance.
Old 06/03/2006, 13:49   #34

well what i did, (cause i needed to get one of my noobs in bot jail to get me out) becuase ore dropper wasnt working, i turned on ore dropper then i dropped ores really fast, and bam, i was in bot jail. BUT i have been using auto miner all night and nothing, i doubt they can detect clickers
Old 06/03/2006, 13:55   #35

Hahahaha ! I'm also in bot jail lol !I'm just wondering. It's my first time. Should I go to the CO site and tell them about it and wait for the GM or pwn them with BJX...
Old 06/03/2006, 14:02   #36

Quote:
Originally posted by ciortas@Jun 3 2006, 13:55
Hahahaha ! I'm also in bot jail lol !I'm just wondering. It's my first time. Should I go to the CO site and tell them about it and wait for the GM or pwn them with BJX...
err, with GM you have to pay a DB..or something like that so go with BJX/cotobo instead.
Old 06/03/2006, 14:15   #37

Had COtobo running all night from after server maintenance untill now and non of my players have been jailed....... YET. Think I'll stop using it on my main! LOL.

EDIT:
it's the mining part of COtobo for sure. I just got one of my newbies jailed.
Old 06/03/2006, 14:54   #38

im using cotobo to hunt blue mice and nothing yet, definatly the mining part. but they still cant detect auto clickers, so go nuts with auto miner haha
Old 06/03/2006, 16:24   #39

i think i know what jails you!

it are the packets that COtobo sends that let it crash because of the packets do nothing they cant be normally send, there must be a hack something for it. That when TQ sais that u are hacking/botting

this is only what i THINK so dont go flame me when im wrong
Old 06/03/2006, 16:24   #40

guysssssss dont use ore dropper,thats why you go to botjail becouse ore dropper is not work,but still try drop ore,s,en then it will send bad packit,s.

So click off ore dropper,en it will be fine.en yes memby all wait for the new one.
Old 06/03/2006, 16:54   #41

jailed while using cotobo with client modified with hex editor, wich one is detected?... ll have to test->testing at jail with more than 9 ores on char, he is sent to spawn once i activate ore droper lol, char on modified exe at market is ok
and char with autolvler is ok too, gl guys ;-)
So right now i guess is oredroper too, but i wont risk with cotobo for now hehe.
-----------------------------
char was mining btw

dis on colour names, blue mouse, or droper, gem disconnect ON
at jail i have near me 2 archers and warrior , with super equip, dont think they were mining ;-) i mean no pick axe!!! super bow and super weapon, but maybe they had ore droper on???? (junk droper on????)

i just remember that another char had cotobo on, to see uniq and super drops as bags ON and he didnt got jailed, but i stoped running it when i saw miner at jail.

miner with oredroper on was sent to jail fast (i sent another with money)

P.S: i have to say it, hehe, on triumph (dream) ther s a guild named elitepvpers by khaleed.
a bon entendeur salut ;-)
Old 06/03/2006, 18:20   #42

it is probably the bad pakets being sent from dropper. Also somethings as simple as a timmer. Cotobo drops ores faster then a clicker. It would be easy to tell somebody can't click that fast in rl.
Old 06/03/2006, 19:27   #43

been using Cotobo for over 30 hrs with 7 clients no probs(no miners), logged in one (char) i needed that had been mining before the patch, instant jail... all had the ore dropper etc checked.. the last one was the only that had ores, so i am thinking its the bad dropping packets that are doing it altho i havent had the cntrl+d problem...but i wont bother trying that again
Old 06/03/2006, 20:15   #44

i tried ctrl+d when i was trying to get my noob in jail and it didnt work, the only thing that sent me to jail was when i had ore dropper activated then i manully dropped ores really fast.

but it took like 20 mines before i tried that. again, i was hunting blue mouse all morning and did not get sent to jail.
Old 06/03/2006, 23:10   #45

This part of the CO2 forum is for releases only, only open threads when you have a new exploit/tool/hack.

#moved
Thanks
1 User