Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Deleting

Discussion on Deleting within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Just wonderin if any1 could restart the forum, i mean since none of the hacks/tools/exploits work for now. Then we can have all the new hacks/tools/exploits that will work later. If this is a stupid idea, i am retarted so i dont no better. ROFL j/k, no offence to the real handicaps

--edit: srry for posting a question but i thought it might be needed
Old 06/01/2006, 06:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
Yeah, I already commented on this and got royally flamed. Dont worry, yours critics are coming.
Old 06/01/2006, 06:46   #3

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,126
#closed

this would be muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch work ^^
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NPC deleting?
01/13/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
Hello as I can delete NPC? Please do not simply say in the npc.ini and remove the part. Because it does not work. The only thing that happens when I Delete a NPC with Name 101 | Change almost all with this Name and with this lookface from NPC Name 102. in cq_npc I find no entry with id. only in the cq_action but they are only for the command output if you clicked yes a text. ty for help
Deleting characters
05/15/2009 - Aion - 2 Replies
I KNOW there is already a way to delete them posted, but i think that was pre Open beta. I need to delete my characters as i want to try more types and seeing as how its now pay to play i dont want to spend more money than i have to. So... If anyone knows how to delete characters atm please let me know. Thanks.
Deleting Chars!
10/08/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Any1 knows how to Delete Chars? Iam giving a prize to the person who provides the correct answer! Prize is 5% lightning Gem =]
How to swear W/o deleting anything
02/11/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 3 Replies
Ok, this is the easiest way to swear w/o deleting filters or doing other things. For example if you want to say F*** just use caps for a letter in the word : like fU**. Works 100%... If you guys dont understand what I mean just leave a comment.