Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Celestial stone price goes way up: is it still good to farm??

Discussion on Celestial stone price goes way up: is it still good to farm?? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Celestial stone price goes way up: is it still good to farm??

****,Celestial stones in our server (Tornado) went from 40 cps to 100 cps!!!!???!? i thinks this is because CS is needed for subclass subscription.

now, is it still good idea to farm for a db???

Post you ideas here guys
Old 04/30/2010, 03:16   #2

dude...
you no longer get a db for farming.
you only get bound ****
Old 04/30/2010, 03:24   #3

well, if u have lots of ****** normal gems + a few Cleanwaters.. Good luck
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cant fix Celestial Stone
06/27/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I got all gems, and clean water. I am lvl 120, i got everything i need to have but then when i talk to celestine he doesnt give me the celestial stone. He just talks bullshit.
WTT Stone Stacks for Wpoints - EU3/ Price check: Archon
05/12/2010 - Archlord Trading - 16 Replies
56x99 Attack prayers lvl3 15x99 Destruction stones 1 att prayer - 4mils at AH 1 destruct - 3mils at AH So my offer is: 99 att stones - 250 Wcoins 99 destructs - 200 wcoins
[Release] NPC to buy +2 +7 +8 and celestial stone at!!
11/22/2008 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 5 Replies
in Client : Search for if (CurrentNPC == 1010) Under it add if (CurrentNPC == 80801) { SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Hey i know there aren't +2,+7 and +8 stones in shopping mall so you can buy them from me,you can also buy Clean Water from me for RB.What do you want?")); SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("+2Stone (50 Cps)", 1)); ...
Db, Cp, Stone, Price Calculations
02/29/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 13 Replies
Always trying to figure out prices? How much is your db worth, cp worth, how many do i need for this and that, how much is it going to cost me to get x amount of stones? If ya need a easy quick way to find out this stuff try out my program screen shots below. +Thanks if any one likes P.S. tell me if you guys want me to add any thing and ill update it off and on to make it better Features so far: Db to Cps Cps to Dbs Buying items cps, gold, dbs calculations