Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

runescape compared to this with aimbot

Discussion on runescape compared to this with aimbot within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok this would be a debate

anyone here play runescape when it was rsc? when so many bots went around.... on there it was hard to play cause you couldent lvl at all.... unless you botted yourself and still it was hard

ok i dont see a problem with botting at all in conquer online because of the ammount of monsters around and such and plus you have less people playing and less needs for many accounts other then mineing

anyone remember auto catchers in the wild, they can be compared to aimbot at guild war

when ever you enterd the wild you would end up dead because of someone autocatching you to death if there ever was a public aimbot out this game would be compleatly ruined like how rsc was and many people would quit and would ruin the one thing many people enjoy the most about the game

gw and pking, also it would ruin leveling and there would be a million people running around fbing everyone and getting a million pk points and yet never dieing whereever they go

in my oppnion if you are gonna make a aimbot if there is even a way to make a good one witch im sure there maybe

keep it to yourself and only you or else this game might get ruined like rsc,

tq i guess dont care much about autoers and stuff neither did rsc and look how it ended up 2 servers when it went from 30 to 15 to 6 to 2 and now only about 300 people in the world can even log in on it

im not saying the exact same thing would happen im just saying dont ruin the game...

i find that auto leveling is fine just makes faster

auto mining is fine, makes prices of everything go down pretty much

auto hunting i guess its good bring down prices of +s over time and possibly even mets!
Old 05/12/2006, 23:29   #2

there are aimbots , for lvl2's
Old 05/12/2006, 23:30   #3

ewwwwwwwww thats gonna ruin the game seriously
Old 05/12/2006, 23:31   #4

they aren't released to noobs. they will ruin the game.

only lvl 2's got it and they know how to handle with that. and they will never release it to lvl 1's and if that happens then the game is ruined, imagine jail everybody killing each other no mather where you jump. even as a archer is boring to fly + shoot when you fall down you get your *** aimbotted.
Old 05/12/2006, 23:40   #5

kinda reminds me of rsc about 10 lvl 120+ auto catching you to death and mine i made a lvl 90 pker not autoed i made him took me forever he used to own untill people have lvl 100+pkers with no magic and like 50 prayer and when you try to run away they catch you over and over till you are dead

i used to make about 1.5mil a day on there witch in rsc was alot back then considering red party hats were only 3mil and compareing that to money on conquer is about 300kk about that time after the "acers" came out i lost about 2mil a day or more just trying to pk lower lvl chars then me and getting autoed to death by them it is lame
Old 05/13/2006, 00:46   #6

but rsc graphics suck, and from co are just strange its like 2d with 3d effects.. :<
Old 05/13/2006, 00:53   #7

graphics were sweet as hell in rsc plus the combat system compleatly owned this one its a shame it had to die...
Old 05/13/2006, 01:47   #8

just like to mention this...RUNESCAPE SUCKS MY *****

-einhornchen
Old 05/13/2006, 01:54   #9

i started playing runescape when it first came out as rsc , and you idiots it wasnt hard to lvl cause of bots, it was only hard to lvl for those f2p people the ones who didnt pay 5 dollars a month for members where areas be less crowed, but besides i lvled in axe hut in wild to lvl 123 i been playing rs like 6 years now and reciently quit it for conquer and its not bots that was hard to train it was free servers ******* crowed with noobs every whre
Old 05/13/2006, 01:59   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by trippenflippen@May 13 2006, 01:54
i started playing runescape when it first came out as rsc , and you idiots it wasnt hard to lvl cause of bots, it was only hard to lvl for those f2p people the ones who didnt pay 5 dollars a month for members where areas be less crowed, but besides i lvled in axe hut in wild to lvl 123 i been playing rs like 6 years now and reciently quit it for conquer and its not bots that was hard to train it was free servers ******* crowed with noobs every whre
you ever see goku tiger in the wild thats me
Old 05/13/2006, 02:33   #11

i tried runescape saw graphics clicked on the X
Old 05/13/2006, 03:56   #12

you got that right yen XD

-einhornchen
Old 05/13/2006, 04:14   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by yenEXE@May 13 2006, 02:33
i tried runescape saw graphics clicked on the X
still had a better pking system then this and the overall community was alot nicer
Old 05/13/2006, 09:43   #14

Conquer's pking system is faulty of course, but it IS a pvp game. runescape is a skillbased mmorpg..wasnt ever intended for pking actually. By my records, jagex put pking in AFTER about a year of it being open to the public.

-einhornchen
Old 05/13/2006, 16:32   #15

Quote:
Originally posted by einhornchen@May 13 2006, 09:43
Conquer's pking system is faulty of course, but it IS a pvp game. runescape is a skillbased mmorpg..wasnt ever intended for pking actually. By my records, jagex put pking in AFTER about a year of it being open to the public.

-einhornchen
you could pk anywhere but inside a town.....