Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A small question about CO panther .

Discussion on A small question about CO panther . within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi everyone, after long time i can't use CO panther, now i install SP2 and i can use it ^^, but my problem is when i use CO panther, my trojan dont pick any item, he only pick the gold, and if i put "pick all" then he will pick all item on the ground but he doesn't drop normal item, can someone tell me how to set this to make he pick item and drop junk, thanks ^^.
Old 05/11/2006, 23:58   #2

find the tut for useing it and read through it should clear up most things
Old 05/12/2006, 00:43   #3

i tried to find some tuts here but nothing, there are some tut but they dont say how to set this thing

Similar Threads Similar Threads
A small question
09/14/2010 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
Hey guys, how´s it going....I was just wondering if hacking can be possible by injecting dll´s at the startup....if there is a thread about this I would appreciate the help if not...hey, good to throw some ideas in other directions and see if good can be made for the community....take care, ppl!!
Small Question
04/16/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Can somebody tell me what a Fire Mercenary or Light Mercenary or Cold Mercenary do? Like I no they're guild npc's u can buy that help you but I don't get exactly what skills they do or how strong they are. Help me, please and thank you :handsdown:
Uhm , a small little question ...
07/14/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Well... its not really a question... But...i wanna trade my lvl 62 nuker on sunsro +5 lvl 60 spear for a lvl 62 archer on Sjsro , or even Sunsro ... Im getting kinda bored of it and i really want an archer , i heard they are fun ... Im looking for trustworthy persons... It's ok if this gets closed , i just wanted to ask...
a small question :)
05/16/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
can anyone tell me a site where i can change my password for SJSRO if so thanks alot :)
Small question....
07/17/2007 - Guild Wars - 6 Replies
Is Guild Wars free or do you have to pay for it? If it is free can someone tell me where to downlaod... Thanks.....( Don't get mad, it's just a simple question, that I couldn't find the aswer to...)