Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can any 1 find or create a hack for REAL FAST LVL

Discussion on Can any 1 find or create a hack for REAL FAST LVL within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/11/2006, 23:56   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by yenEXE+May 11 2006, 23:50--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (yenEXE @ May 11 2006, 23:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--mralexleet@May 11 2006, 23:39
hahahah somehow i knew a guy on here would judge me yet...

i bet

you still live at home you are 50 years old in your moms basement and get yelled at cause you watch star wars to much

ps think im ugly all you want

it dosent really affect me if a guy thinks im ugly LOL! sure does affect you tho

owned
no im 51 years. and i live in my moms camper. and i get whisperd because i masturbate on pokemons, and yes you are a ugly mofo and i aint owned...?

and wut the hell do you think your new on the forums, they will have more respect for me then for you. (except for some mods then because i flame/spam to much )

but either way. was a dumb start of you to start flaming me.
i know how you think , you wanted to start here as a hero. wont go easy mate.

and the term : n00b rly fits with you

P.S: if you wanna keep flaming do it in the flame wars section. [/b][/quote]
i dont understand why you seem to think "i care what people think of me on this forum" and for as you calling me a noob get a life other then gameing... yes i know this is a gameing forum but i hope you know your insults dont even fase me

yes you think im ugly big deal i know im not thats all that matters

and i have the most wonderfull girlfriend of 7 months or more that thinks otherwise also

lol so call me a noob? tell me how i think how i want to be a hero...LOL! but unlike you i dont have the need to prove myself to online scum such as yourself that i will never see in real life and in no way affect me at all..

ps i only flame morons who think they are all more high and mighty then everyone else
Old 05/11/2006, 23:57   #17

Ok, I worked on this hack for awhile, but I finally got it to work. Its called stfuyoufuckingnoobnowdie-virus.exe. I made it so that if it senses a virus scanner it stops working and says their is a virus in it.

1 karma says that some noob will pm me about where to download it.
Old 05/12/2006, 00:00   #18

Quote:
Originally posted by d0v3r@May 11 2006, 23:57
Ok, I worked on this hack for awhile, but I finally got it to work. Its called stfuyoufuckingnoobnowdie-virus.exe. I made it so that if it senses a virus scanner it stops working and says their is a virus in it.

1 karma says that some noob will pm me about where to download it.
just walk over his house and install handy keylogger 1.2 lol like i did to steal all my friends aim and myspace passwords
Old 05/12/2006, 00:02   #19

not spending time on random noobs.
Old 05/12/2006, 00:06   #20

Quote:
Originally posted by yenEXE@May 12 2006, 00:02
because you were "quote and quote das nerd talk" owned

its okay we all understand you have to go masterbait to henti like in your sig please spend all the time you want on that cause nothing better is comeing your way

ps again... we arent all losers here

im not a noob btw

i took web1-3

cisco1-2

i have my a+ cert

im okay with vb

i know mysql

and im a amazing flash animator

ps ive been in college for 2 years

if you ask me you are the "quote and i do quote this oh so ******* ELITE NERD TALK" "n00b <<<----- look omfg i spelled it in 1337 omfg plzzzz dont make me hax0r j3w l0LZ PwnZ0rd"

sacastc
Old 05/12/2006, 00:28   #21

Quote:
Originally posted by mralexleet+May 12 2006, 00:06--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mralexleet @ May 12 2006, 00:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--yenEXE@May 12 2006, 00:02

its okay we all understand you have to go masterbait to henti like in your sig please spend all the time you want on that cause nothing better is comeing your way

im not a noob btw

i took web1-3

cisco1-2

i have my a+ cert

im okay with vb

i know mysql

if you ask me you are the "quote and i do quote this oh so ******* ELITE NERD TALK" "n00b <<<----- look omfg i spelled it in 1337 omfg plzzzz dont make me hax0r j3w l0LZ PwnZ0rd"

sacastc [/b][/quote]
like i care? i can put 1 finger and my *** and one in my nose and one in my mouth.

i know how to burp on command.
i'm able to create farts in 5 minutes.

i won the loto several times

i know how to ride on a bike

and u smell like cheese k?
Old 05/12/2006, 02:25   #22

Quote:
Originally posted by yenEXE+May 12 2006, 00:28--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (yenEXE @ May 12 2006, 00:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -mralexleet@May 12 2006, 00:06
<!--QuoteBegin--yenEXE
Quote:
@May 12 2006, 00:02

im not a noob btw

i took web1-3

cisco1-2

i have my a+ cert

im okay with vb

i know mysql

if you ask me you are the "quote and i do quote this oh so FUCKING ELITE NERD TALK" "n00b <<<----- look omfg i spelled it in 1337 omfg plzzzz dont make me hax0r j3w l0LZ PwnZ0rd"

sacastc
like i care? i can put 1 finger and my ass and one in my nose and one in my mouth.

i know how to burp on command.
i'm able to create farts in 5 minutes.

i won the loto several times

i know how to ride on a bike

and u smell like cheese k? [/b][/quote]
lmfao wow could you get any dumber? prove my point some more
Old 05/12/2006, 02:39   #23

GUYS! WHO CARES! PLEASE JUST BE QUIET! this is a GAMING website for *** sake. Please, somebody close this topic.
Old 05/12/2006, 02:54   #24

Quote:
Originally posted by okoro300@May 12 2006, 02:39
GUYS! WHO CARES! PLEASE JUST BE QUIET! this is a GAMING website for *** sake. Please, somebody close this topic.
people wouldent have to argue if people werent so dumb
Old 05/12/2006, 03:21   #25

elite*gold: 20
please just one of you be a bigger person and stfu please

personaly nobody eally cares what you can do as long as you can do it
Closed Thread