Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

changing values on items to look like a weap,,,

Discussion on changing values on items to look like a weap,,, within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ive been told, and seen a screenshot where a guy has a pair of boots on his hand, and is in BI soc'ing them as a weap,

i asked about and someone said

you change the value using a program that does so, change to a weaps value,
take a db, equip the items you want to soc and equips, and it will do same as if its a weapon, 1 db for 1 soc 5 dbs for second soc

can anyone provide and info on this

and before the flames or anything begin, ive seen the screenie, un-edited of a char with boots on his hand at the soc person in BI another screenie shows these boots still on his hand but with a soc this time

thnx
Old 05/08/2006, 16:16   #2

not possible.

o ye, herez the flamez.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg post-53-1147097800.jpg (9.2 KB, 3 views)
Old 05/08/2006, 17:17   #3

It USED to be possible...back in the old days... (co1 WAYWAYWAY!!! back) but it got fixed pretty fast (I think)
[ON topic]

Not possible anymore... At least to my knowledge... And if it was for a second it would get patched and the person doing it banned

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Changing Values Help!
08/12/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Hi ppl... Iam crating personal DK server for fun with some friends! I whant to know how can i change the speed of mounts! I whant them to runs faster... Can someone tellme what i need to change?? Thank You!
i fixed the cid proxy the auto loot on refine,unique,elite,super items aside frm weap
10/09/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
download the file feel free to scan it RapidShare: Easy Filehosting after downloading it put it on config folder in co folder and overwrite it f this help click on thanks :P
Changing items
01/28/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
There have been many questions about changing items to read as something else in order to trick the game saying that it is a DB when really its a set of boots or something to this effect. Im not to computer savy so i dont know if this will work or not, however i did read that you can use a hex editor to show you the name of the moon box quest tokens or whatever they are called. would you be able to use the hex editor to find out the item id number of say a db or +n item and then change the...
Help with changing Values..
12/10/2007 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Uhm first : Im sorry bcuz i dont get it worked 4 me.. So i open this Thread and hope u will help me.. My Problem is the Monster wont Change (e.x i change the Delay etc in the Hex Editor but the Monsters dont care and attack me like b4).. I dont know why it wont work heres a screen from the Hex Editor.. http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/7672/sasquatch ld1.jpg Look at the Screen please. I editet the Value from 2 in 0 = Now the Sasquatch shouldnt attack but he does.. Then i edited the...
Question about changing items...
05/28/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
my friend made his met look like a DB, not only for him, but for me as well (my files arent edited...erm, my files arent like his files is what I mean =p). it was quite interesting, because he showed it to me every time he did something different (such as having the pic of a DB, but the text of a met xD). we havent tried upping anything yet, but before we try, any thoughts on if it will work...? We've also been trying to figure out a socketing trick, but to no avail as of yet =p