Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Scaming

Discussion on Scaming within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need ideas for Scamming, I will make a post with a lot of ideas then... I know Scammers suck but... If u scam u can win money LoL!
Old 05/01/2006, 15:53   #2

NOOOOOOOOOOO QUESTIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE
Old 05/01/2006, 22:42   #3

lol noobs cant make thier own power full chars so they scamm dem loosers
Old 05/02/2006, 02:08   #4

useless thread lol
Old 05/02/2006, 06:48   #5

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,126

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
scaming gm on fem?
02/05/2009 - SRO Private Server - 23 Replies
ok this happend to me a few mins ago lol dont know if its a fake gm or someone bought a gm account or something lol http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt294/lopsang1/ sfw.jpg lols i couldent pm the gm account jsut the other dudes so dont know whats going on haha
Rev6 Scaming us?
01/25/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT GO ON rev6.com if uve been tricked into going there to hack peoples acocunt your only hacking your self. I know all of you trusted rev6.com before when they made nuBot. but they have turned on us. when you go on their site they give you a modified virus/keylogger that is very undetectable it stops you from running online scanners like trend micro and other scanners to remove it from your computer. it messes up you registry keys and opens up back doors. SO I REPEAT DO NOT...
Scaming Grundlagen
01/09/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
Moin, Mir ist vor einiger Zeit als ich einen scam verfasst hab aufgefallen, das einige Leute damit keinen erfolg haten, obwohl er ziemlich sicher war. Ich hab mich gefragt woran das liegen kann, und bin zum Entschluss gekommen das anscheinend viele Leute nicht scamen können. Hier mal ein paar Tips zur vorgehensweise für meinen scam (2500 g /day) es sollte allerdings auch für andere scams hilfreich sein. In meinem scam gibt man sich als dem Opfer bekannte Person aus. Viele haten wohl...
best scaming trick ever
05/18/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
mayb some ppl think im lame becouse I scam, but this is the best trick ever, I can't say it here cuz then TQ will change it and then its screwed, so PM me if ya want it! Greetz! (this is no joke its about account-selling-scamming)
anther idea for scaming lol
04/30/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 16 Replies
i was thinking about the House Storage.. i rember it say's From Conquer Web If you want to go home, just ask House Admin to teleport you home. Your spouse can enter your house whenever he/she likes. And he/she can also take out items from the item box in your house. Your friends cannot enter your house unless you team them up to lead them to your house (You should be the team Captain). i was thinking find a rich man and marry..useing a noob account go in he's/her's house look at his/her...