Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

im waiting for the ban

Discussion on im waiting for the ban within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
when will you ban my acc?
Old 04/28/2006, 23:04   #2

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,126
please Master_of_the_Darkside wait a bit it will come , you allready have done enough
you soon will be banned .
oh btw
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Waiting Problem
05/24/2010 - Wolfteam - 4 Replies
Hallo liebe Community. Habe ein problem beim starten von Wolfteam ( Eng ). Ich kann das Start button nicht anklicken und mich nicht Anmelden. Links unten steht die ganze Zeit: Waiting... Waiting... Waiting...
waiting csro 1.64 eng pk2
04/15/2010 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
wait wait wait :(
Announcement: Our waiting is oVer!!!
11/20/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 21 Replies
From now... we now have an Sudden Death give thanks to skbrence.. coz' he finally finished the new script.. OUR WAITING IS OVER!!! FINALLY GO TO THIS SITE FOR NEWEST Sudden Death http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/grand-chase-hacks -bots-cheats-exploits/373763-release-gcph-working- sudden-death-script-nov-14-2009-a.html FOR NOW, LETS PLAY AND ENJOY THE NEW SD HACK :handsdown:
[FRIENDLY WAITING ROOM]Cheat Engine waiting updates here..
07/06/2009 - Grand Chase - 49 Replies
Since,many of us are really craving for teh updated MLE or other Engine. I would like to create this thread to fix and clean this GC Area section..As we could see..Many threads are being revived and some are fake threads.. At this thread..We all are working as one.I promise..If i got and hunt the new engine i'll be updating this thread soon..This thread will be permanent in case of losing Engine again. TAKE NOTE: We are all taking this engines for granted. We are enjoying games because of...
We are all waiting!!!
10/18/2007 - WarRock - 3 Replies
Hi all!!! We are all waiting for the new GST tool hack!!! i think was one of the best, or the best, public hack i used!!! no bugs at all!! please update it!!!! thanks all!!!