Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question regarding Multi Client

Discussion on Question regarding Multi Client within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi, i have found few multi clients on this forum but i can't find any working on windows 2000 which my gf is using...:/
she have a legit OS so she dont want to change to a illegal like mine.

So, if any1 seen a working on windows 2000 multi client hack, or exploit or something then let me now

I'm ready to give karma to any1 who helps me to find a working multi client for windows 2000.
Old 04/18/2006, 14:54   #2

im sorry but i dont think thats possible, you need the extra omph of xp sp2 for it to work right. maybe one day she can get the upgrade
Old 04/18/2006, 14:56   #3

why wouldn't multiclient work on windows 2k?
sounds weird, it should work :/

tried out Rorrims tut?
Old 04/18/2006, 14:59   #4

might be ram defeciant too, i had a crapy me to xp pro upgrade and had to upgrade my ram b4 i could even use 2 clients now i have 512 and its cool
Old 04/18/2006, 15:08   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by tsu@Apr 18 2006, 14:56

tried out Rorrims tut?
wow, thats too hard for me to understand and do o.o
looks very complicated, doubt if we can make it...

it might be the ram she got only 256
but i have 256 too and it works :/
Old 04/18/2006, 15:14   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by LondonK+Apr 18 2006, 15:08--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LondonK @ Apr 18 2006, 15:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--tsu@Apr 18 2006, 14:56

tried out Rorrims tut?
wow, thats too hard for me to understand and do o.o
looks very complicated, doubt if we can make it...

it might be the ram she got only 256
but i have 256 too and it works :/ [/b][/quote]
well, I use this one and it works fine.
should work on 2k too.

Old 04/18/2006, 15:18   #7

there are a few VERY simple hex-edit tutorials, THEY GOT PICTURES!?!?! how can you not understand how to do it, I can bet that my MOM could hexedit CO to multiclient... -.-"
Old 04/18/2006, 15:54   #8

Complicated?! man what rock did u climb outa of i bet u didnt even bother LOOKING at my tut, (ty tsu for suggesting it) I use pictures AND text. the pictures are self explanatory. the text is just there to ensure that you dont have to wear a dunce cap, or return from programing academy with a boot up your **** like one of the noobs in the thread. I wonder if it came out....hmmm. Hes the one that inspired me to show pics on how to open the file in the first place XD.

Do us a favor and format your c drive, u dont deserve a working computer >.>
Old 04/18/2006, 17:17   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by Rorrim@Apr 18 2006, 15:54
Complicated?! man what rock did u climb outa of i bet u didnt even bother LOOKING at my tut, (ty tsu for suggesting it) I use pictures AND text. the pictures are self explanatory. the text is just there to ensure that you dont have to wear a dunce cap, or return from programing academy with a boot up your **** like one of the noobs in the thread. I wonder if it came out....hmmm. Hes the one that inspired me to show pics on how to open the file in the first place XD.

Do us a favor and format your c drive, u dont deserve a working computer >.>
well, not every1 spend their lives in from of the screen 24/7 learning abour programming and stuff ...
i just told that it look complicated
geez
ya, more flame, go on get your ego biger.