Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best way to kill bow dura?

Discussion on Best way to kill bow dura? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I wanted to try out the whole "kill your dura to upgrade more easily" thing on my bow. So I tried upgrading it and failed so now the dura's been cut in half. But now I'm trying to get it to go to 0/65 so that I can finish up the trick by getting the 8 point deduction. Unfortunately, I think I've been going about this wrong. I let the mobs attack me at 1 damage for hours but my dura hasn't really dropped much (3 points altogether).

I guess to some everything up I really mean to ask:

What is the best way to lower dura on bows? Does shooting your bow kill the dura or does the dura go down after being attacked so much?

Thank you for your help!
Old 04/09/2006, 10:11   #2

You don't lose dura on weps by being hit..o.0
You need to attack mobs to lower it. Try devil dude in BI, the one with the bitchload of HP
Old 04/09/2006, 11:17   #3

and use copartner overnight somwhere PRIVATE and it will auto dc ya when it gets to 6 and then just finish by hand (remember to reapair all yer other **** first so yer bow gets to 6 first)
Old 04/09/2006, 12:41   #4

If you mean lowering dura on your bow, use normal attack, not scatter.
Put it on COPartner overnight and only use the normal attack, attacking one monster, should be at 5 dura preatty quick if im correct.
Old 04/09/2006, 16:46   #5

elite*gold: 20
Bow dura decreases rapidly doing normal attacks on mobs. I imagine you probably need proficiency for your bow, that part sucks for archers, so level your prof and you will notice it go down pretty low.

Dura goes down twice as fast for archers with high level bows, because they hit twice as much in the same time space.
Old 04/09/2006, 18:04   #6

just jump on the bow :/

lol na jk i find it best to hunt and forget about the dura for an hour and just hunt hunt hunt the u make money and loose dura
Old 04/09/2006, 19:02   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by stupoty@Apr 9 2006, 18:04
just jump on the bow :/

lol na jk i find it best to hunt and forget about the dura for an hour and just hunt hunt hunt the u make money and loose dura
when you hunt you use scatter.
normal shooting the monsters = not hunting 'cause that would take to long time to be called "hunt"
Old 04/09/2006, 20:45   #8

yeah just find monsters with the most HP and shoot them, it will go down fairly fast.