Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 04:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stigma,star of accuracy,rev bot

Discussion on Stigma,star of accuracy,rev bot within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I belive its posssible this to be made using packets.
The idea is the bot sit and meditate, when someone whisper the bot
Player Talk to Bot: stig - the bot stig the person
Player talk to Bot: rev - the bot rev the person
same for soa. I think it will be possible bot to look for talk packet that contains playerid and bots id then send packet for casting stigma on player id.
I have tried to cast stigma on someone using packets and it works.
I know copartner can be used as auto stiger but u should write the players names,and thats not the idea.
This would be very usefull for example to put at bas and help everyone that want to lvl up.could be also used at GW.I cant program or i would made it, would be good if someone who already have bot like cotobo to add this to his bot.I belive it wont be realy hard for someone who is so skilled programer.
Old 04/07/2006, 14:03   #2

and if that bot gets killed?
Old 04/07/2006, 14:30   #3

well if we think like this whats the use of miner bot if it get killed ? what if ur lvlin bot get killed? what if u get killed ?
Old 04/07/2006, 15:29   #4

don't get me wrong but if the persons arround the bot get killed(gw for example) that means the bot will prolly be killed too so it won't rev anyone. and about casting star of acuracy...where do you want to cast it? in gw=dead bot unless it keeps jumping like crazy all the time and no taos or archers get him;when getting plvled by a meele char=better use an archer;stigma: copartner can cast stigma on the plvler and you don't need more. tis is why a bot like that is kind of useless imho

Edit: if you use copartner and cotobo properly, you won't die(by that i also include the miners)
Old 04/07/2006, 15:44   #5

Where i said it will be used for plvling ?
Let me explain how i see it pplz lvl up at basilisk and bot is stacked the pplz that need stigma just type stig and bot cast stig on them. Noob archer lure at bas for a fire, the noob die say rev and bot rev him. At GW stack at the wall and the trojans outside need rev/stig they go and just say rev/stig and woala.I dont want bot to give me advantage like the lvling and other bots and hacks here.I want it to make everyones conquer life easier so many pplz can get their stig when they want was it when they are levelin or pking or whatever
Old 04/08/2006, 01:22   #6

why hell would you want to bot at gw ? once you hit 130 gw is only fun part of game
Old 04/08/2006, 01:47   #7

there's only 1 flaw in this... what if someone else says "stig" to your bot (whisper, talk or however it's set up) ? or if a person (that's not dead) says "rev" (maybe saying so someone will rev his friend) and he gets reved instead?

after a while ppl would start to report...
and if it will be set up as whisper/team only then you'd waste time changing chat channels if for example you'd be talking in guild chat at that time :P