Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to npt move when using mouse double hit?

Discussion on How to npt move when using mouse double hit? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
when i use mouse double hit that lvling in tg. If some1 come near by it will go out. Does any1 know how to get not move?
Old 04/05/2006, 01:00   #2

i donno what u mean... but if ur talking about hitting 2 posts in a tg with 1h weapon, take a 2h weapon equip it stand in middle and hit posts and switch to 1h weapon (only works with clubs)
Old 04/05/2006, 03:37   #3

Quote:
when i use mouse double hit that lvling in tg. If some1 come near by it will go out. Does any1 know how to get not move?
or just screw around with wep config and make it so it hits 2 stakes = )

Quote:
are u talking about using 2 clickers so u can do SS/FB and atk?
Old 04/06/2006, 01:17   #4

when i using Co partner. Isn't there a mouse doube click? I use left/right click. When some1 come nearby me i got move. HOw do i do to not get move?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Changing Mouse Pointers (for Cool gaming mouse)
04/01/2010 - Soldier Front - 14 Replies
Im Bored today, so as i play im getting more bored, so i seem to try to Edit my mouse pointer (cursor), i have lots of pointers here i got my pointers in my game Red Alert 3, and i try to change it. Just follow my easy tutorials. :) 1.) Download First the Link below. LINK- Mouse Pointers.rar 2.) Create a folder and extract all the files in the folder you create. 3.) Go to Control Panel 4.) Go to Mouse
[MACRO/AHK/Mouse shortcut] hieitk's "mouse wheel button", REVISITED
04/12/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 11 Replies
Since after discovering it I've been an affectoinate user of mbutton. Saves fingers and keys. And stress. Especially when you have to drop/sell stuff. But I had several issues with some of the "features", namely: 1) I couldn't scroll fast enough between the functions, let's say I had it on Jump, and wanted to sell. I had to do three scrolls, but between each there was a delay of more than one second 2) The F10 function wasn't really necessary 3) The functions didn't cycle, when you were...
Mouse auto move while botting! dwnld link here
05/11/2008 - Rappelz - 4 Replies
Hello i have found one interesting tool. You can make mouse auto move with this. There is also option to auto buttons press and etc. but for my works mouse move only. I think that is because of HACKSHIELD but I don't know exactly. Here is download link Auto Mouse - Reviews and free Auto Mouse downloads at Download.com Try it and say how it goes for you! If auto buttons press wont work for you too, then you have to hold mouse button 2 to keep screen moving. I hope it will help to...
Mouse Double Hit
06/04/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
I thought the Mouse double hit thing from copartner was way better then letting it plvl you... You can just wizz right by the monsters moving ur mouse over them as u go by and it was quick as hell, easy as hell. I was curious if there are any other programs out there that can do this? The new copartner doesnt have this feature i dont think...