Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to locate someone

Discussion on How to locate someone within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i wanted to know if there was a tool or a way to know exactly where in co someone is.
Actually i know there is a way cause someone can tell me exactly were i am even if he is very far away.
if someone could explain it to me...
Old 04/01/2006, 16:23   #2

dont think so, although u can go at Sunfer in tc and accept an bounty, then i think he will tell u the coords of the player.
Old 04/01/2006, 16:29   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by -Flame-@Apr 1 2006, 16:23
dont think so, although u can go at Sunfer in tc and accept an bounty, then i think he will tell u the coords of the player.
exactly
Old 04/01/2006, 18:00   #4

nah.. sunfer tells u which map only..
Old 04/01/2006, 19:03   #5

best way if to do the bounty thing, then get COtobo bot, put all names, and run around in DH

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CheatEngine locate your location X Y and Z
05/15/2018 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 33 Replies
Hi, Last code update, now reading HP, Fixed HP, MP, Fixed MP, EXP Needed, EXP Fixed, Char name (bugged but working it out), Level. Many thanks for tagyourit50 for the help :) Virus check: Antivir: Nothing found ArcaVir: Nothing found Avast: Nothing found AVG: Nothing found BitDefender: Nothing found
Tool( mouse x y locate, Also Logs Multiple Locations)
08/28/2009 - AutoIt - 9 Replies
Made it with Game maker ( that is why you see the game maker stuff at loading). Press F to log the current x and y into an .ini file called XYloc.ini, Make sure that the main window is active else it will not work. This is the main window. The value after "Location:" is the value of the next location in the ini file. http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee269/troubleg od/mouse%20x%20y/asdjjee.png and obviously press the Help button for help..
Trying to locate the owner of this site
12/02/2008 - Technical Support - 1 Replies
I'd like to discuss some business with the owner(s) of this site. I sent a message via the "contact us" link at the bottom of the forum but I just wanted to make sure my message is seen. Please send me a PM and let me know how to go about speaking with someone in charge. Thanks a lot -Barry
Locate Boss and Portal without a fight
06/19/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Boss/portal location exploit. In Hellgate, it takes sometime to fight through all monsters and locate the portal that will lead you through each level or perhaps locating a boss that randomly spawned. You can save your time and effort for that hassle and do this instead. Currently, in Hellgate, you are allowed to resurrect as a ghost after you died. And unlike WoW, you can see normally even though you are a ghost. What could this advantage brings? It means that you can cheat the randomly...
Unable to Locate Mask
04/19/2006 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
ok... i turn on scrack.exe... it loads and i know it does thru task manager... once its loaded, i open silkroad.exe and press start... now here, between start and the silk road splash screen -> client bit, it says Unable to Locate Mask... i press ok, client loads up, i pres home, everything looks dandy, but when i press INSERT, it says Bot Login Failed etc... im sure this is a problem with the Mask taht couldnt be found but i dont know how to fix this... does anyone know how to fix this/had...