Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CO PARTNER USERS READ THIS ASAP

Discussion on CO PARTNER USERS READ THIS ASAP within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/01/2006, 03:54   #16

elite*gold: 0
ah, when COPbot opens invent the first time you run it it dose go down and press it, however you might be right about it droping things. i dont let mines do that often as i want thinkgs like refs, pots, gems extra which it normal drops

so the simple thing would be to not have pick up drops on when running it, or be very selective so not to have it having to drop them
Old 04/01/2006, 06:26   #17

I realy dont think that TQ will detect COPartner cuz they are dumb people. besides i don realy care if i get banned cuz if i do get banned i can do another acc and i get from 7 to 10 +1s a day so wont be so hard to find good equip again

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Own3d' border='0' alt='Own3d' />
Old 04/01/2006, 08:43   #18

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally posted by stereogames@Mar 31 2006, 16:52
got ban for CO partner use on saturn, be aware it might be detected on your server.I thought it was just me, so I sent a few other accs to macro, 1-2 hours later, one banned, another in bot jail EDIT: I have been told that when they relese CO 3.0, there will be something that sends your jump movments after being online and moving after 10 hours, the bad thing about this macro is that when its in jump mode, it actually walks then jumps, tq is using this to there advantage
I find it odd when 10k people use it 1-2 get banned there must be a reason you and couple others get banned and nobody else does.

Most people getting banned are using cobot with partner and have it on dc on blue/red ect and when ya dc too many times at once loggin and reloggin everytime someone attacks your bot it draws attention and you run the risk of getting nailed for it...From what i gather there starting to monitor disconnects as in relation to flashing people and randomly catching botters this way.Everyone i have seen post on here was banned for the above reasons because there botting like idiots in abvious places i dunno about your situation but i am sure it's similar.
And as for logging 10 hrs of everyone running/jumping on the server i think it is a bit far fetched i dunno what friends/people you been listening to but i have heard of no such thing or even a rumor of 3.0 of anykind for that matter.
Old 04/01/2006, 14:18   #19

o.O Db buyers don't get banned =x
Old 04/01/2006, 15:12   #20

People...I don't think TQ would ban everyone using bots or multi accos or anything like that. I mean they would lose at least half of their DB BUYERS! I havent used COpartner but do use some other useless shiz. I really don't mind getting banned. You know, there always will be other games for you to play.[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=TQ DONT BAN US YOU NUBCAKES ' border='0' alt='TQ DONT BAN US YOU NUBCAKES ' />
Old 04/01/2006, 16:21   #21

hmm, arent u gonna be send 2 botjail b4 ban?
Old 04/01/2006, 23:56   #22

always been using it everywhere for 3months now, never got a single prob.
Old 04/02/2006, 00:58   #23

m2, i just put cotobo dc on all players, and without reconect.
Old 04/02/2006, 06:54   #24

i don't think it even works anymore everytime i run i get error msg... =\
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=**** U CO Y MUST U ALWAYS KNOCK ME DOWN JUST AS IM AT THE PEAK OF HAPPINESS!' border='0' alt='**** U CO Y MUST U ALWAYS KNOCK ME DOWN JUST AS IM AT THE PEAK OF HAPPINESS!' />
Old 04/02/2006, 08:09   #25

u need an co that isnt patched with the 4303 patch, cause thats the patch they made for co partner not 2 work. i just use unpatched qonquer
Old 04/02/2006, 11:55   #26

any claims of people getting banned should be tken with salt less a well known person says, alot of people want to stop the botting, or others botting so us fake claims

anyone that uses the bot knowns what it looks like when it works, and i've noticed alot of people useing it..
Old 04/02/2006, 15:37   #27

its totally client sided... sort of like memory bot.. detection would most likely be getting spotted
Old 04/02/2006, 18:29   #28

yeah no one worry bout this the only thign that happened to this guy is he got spotted, ratted on by some n00b anti-h4x0r, then gm maybe just banned him or saw him on game bottin, then if you stigger got banned its cause u used the same email in register whenever u get banned not quite sure but they ban all the accounts under the email that h4x
Old 04/02/2006, 20:52   #29

So far i only see that he was banned maybe he just trying to scare us cause he dont like to bot himself who knows i have used this bot atleast 34 hrs straight not got banned so. and that has been in the last week
Old 04/02/2006, 21:56   #30

man that guy is probly the gm or something, cause if he got spotted how did his other noobs that got sent to bot jail get spotted, who would even care bout noobs?