Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Qonquer

Discussion on Qonquer within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/31/2006, 07:46   #16

elite*gold: 0
It is April 1st over in the UK...This could be a really mean April Fool's day joke, and we all just fell for it. :P
Old 03/31/2006, 07:48   #17

Quote:
Originally posted by jinxedgenocide@Mar 31 2006, 07:46
It is April 1st over in the UK...This could be a really mean April Fool's day joke, and we all just fell for it. :P
really? Oh godthank, i hope he is joking us.
Old 03/31/2006, 07:52   #18

Quote:
Originally posted by toreddo+Mar 31 2006, 07:48--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (toreddo @ Mar 31 2006, 07:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jinxedgenocide@Mar 31 2006, 07:46
really? Oh godthank, i hope he is joking us. [/b][/quote]
Me too. :P

Oh ****...not its not...I was thinking it was already March 31st here. >.< ARGH....I'm an idiot...
Old 03/31/2006, 13:34   #19

On the forum homepage it doesn't say it will never come back up again. Just says hes lost intrest in it for the moment as its kinda wrecking things due to arguments with staff etc.

The server has wen't offline before. Came back up and stayed with staff and kept the public out, then was released to the public again.

I respect whatever Q feels is best for the server, if he wishes to give out the code to someone who is capable of taking the project on and going somewhere with it then good luck to them. I doubt, as has been said before, that he will give it out ***** nilly, I'm sure he knows what skills are needed to progress with the server and will give it out to that select few.

EDIT: Btw, Q doesn't read any posts on here lol. So this isn't really the best place to et intouch with him...
Old 03/31/2006, 13:40   #20

Quote:
Originally posted by Basa@Mar 31 2006, 13:34
On the forum homepage it doesn't say it will never come back up again. Just says hes lost intrest in it for the moment as its kinda wrecking things due to arguments with staff etc.

The server has wen't offline before. Came back up and stayed with staff and kept the public out, then was released to the public again.

I respect whatever Q feels is best for the server, if he wishes to give out the code to someone who is capable of taking the project on and going somewhere with it then good luck to them. I doubt, as has been said before, that he will give it out ***** nilly, I'm sure he knows what skills are needed to progress with the server and will give it out to that select few.

EDIT: Btw, Q doesn't read any posts on here lol. So this isn't really the best place to et intouch with him...
Well, i REALLY hope he will go on,
because he did great job and i love it because he is the only RUNNING private server. So i mean if he stops i want to restart, it doesn't matter if someone else do, but someone just do it.
Old 03/31/2006, 16:33   #21

Well its back up. So nothin to worry about. Everything has hiccups.
Old 03/31/2006, 16:53   #22

Quote:
Originally posted by Basa@Mar 31 2006, 16:33
Well its back up. So nothin to worry about. Everything has hiccups.
thank ***
Old 03/31/2006, 19:47   #23

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,126
if everything is allright ...
#closed
Closed Thread