Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to find and get arkmoney?

Discussion on how to find and get arkmoney? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
plzz tell me how to find and get arkmoney!!! and how to use it !!

TY
Old 03/29/2006, 12:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
you can download it from my signature. here is a small guide made by Lateralus about how to use it

How to Use Artmoney

1. Get a weird amount of money in your inventory (Such as 5624 gold.. Not 100 gold or 0 gold..)
2. Click the down arrow to the right of Select Process and select [Conquer] (Don't run more than one client right now.)
3. Click Search at the top left corner.
4. Click the arrow to the right of "Type" and click "Custom"
5. Uncheck ALL but "Integer 4 byte" and click Ok.
6. Type in the EXACT amount of gold that you have in your inventory to the right of "Value"
7. Click Ok. xD
8. I think the Address is 00575F08 or it is on mine.. It is ALWAYS a 4 byte value..
9. When you find it, double click on it to move it to the right side.
10. Right-click the one on the right side and click "Edit"..
11. Erase the value that is there (Notice it is the amount in your inventory) and type in this "999999999" which is 1 billion silver.
12. Go back to Conquer and check if it worked..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[TUT] How to find the mob HP and Max HP with CE.
07/06/2010 - Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 23 Replies
Here is a video detailing how to find the mobs' HP and Max HP and how to create a Cheat Engine Auto Assemble script. Note: Its best to view it in HD so you can see what I type. YouTube - Tutorial on How to Use Cheat Engine to Find the HP and Max HP of a selected mob in Shaiya
[Tutorial+Tool] find other's hp mini tool + CE tutorial to find the Base Addresses
04/12/2010 - Archlord - 22 Replies
this thread contains a videos of how to find you hp and ur target's hp base address using cheat engine in Archlord, along with a mini-simple tool written in C# that uses this info to find ur hp and ur target's hp by reading the process memory also the source code (for whom ever wants to use it in his own bot possibly!) ---> finding base address isnt always easy, it has try-and-error, interacting with the client to gather more info using CE... the initial 1098 value of the target mob could be...
Hack Engines...Version...NOT Where to find it but what to put to find it!!!
05/25/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 3 Replies
close/delete thread
Anything you can find i can find betterrrrr!
07/16/2008 - Runescape - 0 Replies
nexus ibot.... CS-Arena.com - professionelles Game-, Rootserver- & Housingbusiness 1. go to link 2. sign up 3. download nexus ibot the latest version. 4. got up to forums and choose nexus and ibot 5. scroll down to script realeses (you might need to be logged in) 6. download the scripts needed. 7. compile 8. start ibot.
how to find and get arkmoney?
03/29/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
i just reading some arkmoney post!! need help to find and get it!!!! tell how to use too!! TY