Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mz Dove

Discussion on Mz Dove within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi i seen water using dh in mz searching the doves.
They was high lvl, pro and they would know that u can find one hitting and see the dmg.
I m wondering if exist any monster.dat or prog to find it easyer.
From what i read it is almost imposible to make one.
But i like to stay in touch SO EXIST OR NOT?
Old 03/27/2006, 20:40   #2

Theres been discussion about this.
Old 03/27/2006, 20:43   #3

no.
Old 03/27/2006, 20:44   #4

I believe it would be simple to make a program that monitors damages administrated to other monsters, and alert you when you give a monster a damage within a certain range that you specify. For example, an archer may scatter a ton of metdoves and do 1000 damage to all of them, but only 90 to the real metdove. You may miss this but, if the program were running, maybe it would notify you on the coordinates of the moster that only recieved the 90 damage. Although it is not possible to modify the real met dove's size, as far as I know, this kind of a program would be EXTREMELY useful to archers and taoists.

Maybe it could be a future feature of cotobo?
Old 03/27/2006, 20:55   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by Waverunner@Mar 27 2006, 20:44
choco alredy told he's working on it.
Old 03/30/2006, 21:02   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by tsu+Mar 27 2006, 20:55--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tsu @ Mar 27 2006, 20:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Waverunner@Mar 27 2006, 20:44
choco alredy told he's working on it. [/b][/quote]
Wow, excellent. I must have missed this. Thanks for telling me

I'm excited

« Pk points | lab map »