Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Just an idea please dont get mad....

Discussion on Just an idea please dont get mad.... within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
seen i read a lot of itemtype edited post. i was just wonder that can we edit all the items to weapon so we can upgrade socket in the BI. i knew that this idea was giving out before but i just was to say that it could happen if someone put the work in it. as i know be4 it had been done and work great but after the patch nobody make it anymore.

*** is there anyone try to make the stamina alway full hack. and superman all the time. there a lot of ideas but i didnt see anyone actually try to do it.
Im very sorry for bad english and noob post but dont yell at me. i did search... and read all the topic on this forum again every single topis, post. i read allll. :fedup: :axe: :uglylol: :blah: :blah: :blah:
Old 03/27/2006, 19:20   #2

no stamina full hack, no superman all the time hack.... being that the weapons and armor have different I.D.'s i dont think the server will allow you to do that....probaly just for certain id's it will let into the box that you put it in....
Old 03/27/2006, 19:55   #3

A long time ago..

I think KitsunePaws switched the weapon id to an armor id in itemtype. When she upgraded it, it didn't work and it took the DB =o
Old 03/27/2006, 21:09   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Lateralus@Mar 27 2006, 13:55
A long time ago..

I think KitsunePaws switched the weapon id to an armor id in itemtype. When she upgraded it, it didn't work and it took the DB =o

ouch
Old 03/27/2006, 21:13   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by N3W8Y+Mar 27 2006, 21:09--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (N3W8Y @ Mar 27 2006, 21:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Lateralus@Mar 27 2006, 13:55
A long time ago..

ouch [/b][/quote]
"ouch" lmao
one db lol, give me a brake

Would have been worse if it was 5 dbs.
Old 03/27/2006, 21:56   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by tommynguyen2003@Mar 27 2006, 19:10
seen i read a lot of itemtype edited post. i was just wonder that can we edit all the items to weapon so we can upgrade socket in the BI. i knew that this idea was giving out before but i just was to say that it could happen if someone put the work in it. as i know be4 it had been done and work great but after the patch nobody make it anymore.

*** is there anyone try to make the stamina alway full hack. and superman all the time. there a lot of ideas but i didnt see anyone actually try to do it.
Im very sorry for bad english and noob post but dont yell at me. i did search... and read all the topic on this forum again every single topis, post. i read allll. :fedup: :axe: :uglylol: :blah: :blah: :blah:
You can't do that because sockets are based on the server itself along with your superman and your stamina. It might be changed on your comp but the server still sees it as a piece of equip or your stamina still down or not having Superman for an xp skill. Hacks like that won't ever be made probably so just get lucky like I do with sockets and accept what they give ya right now.