Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bots Conquer 2.0

Discussion on Bots Conquer 2.0 within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bots Conquer 2.0

Hello, im new in this website I play conquista 2.0, conquer 2.0 but in spanish. And I need a bot, I read anything that some bots don't run in conquista 2.0, only pixel bots, is true? :/ Can anyone give me a name of bot?

I'm sorry, for me bad english :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/31/2010, 11:21   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Ello!
And welcome to elitepvp, and kindly watch where you post the time, id suggest you read the , im not gone punish you this time.
The only bot that dos have support for conquista is , it costs 5 pounds for one month, but id say its worth it. an alternative is but from what i got from the owner, it dont support anything but English conquer yet.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/31/2010, 18:16   #3

elite*gold: 0
Try BCO Proxy
-is a Vip Version for 10$/mounth and 25$/3mounths can be buyed with PayPal for now but they try to implement some more Payment methoods
-it have a limited version for new users to see what they can get when they buy it but the limited version have alot of limitation