Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Deputy Bug

Discussion on Deputy Bug within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Does anyone know the bug where you are able to get more than 5 deputy leaders in a guild?

Would be very helpful if you could direct me to a post ive missed or tell me how this works.
Old 03/22/2006, 23:37   #2

hmm i wonder if you tried this.

if you did forgive me for being such a smartass but seriously i never saw anything quite like that.
Old 03/22/2006, 23:41   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by .:Suck2:.@Mar 22 2006, 23:26
Does anyone know the bug where you are able to get more than 5 deputy leaders in a guild?

Would be very helpful if you could direct me to a post ive missed or tell me how this works.
un-dep one of your dls (easier if its another of your chars) then log them out strait after, re-log them and make whatever deps u want, problem is once ur over 5 u must kick deps 2 below 5 if u want 2 make more and do this trick again
Old 03/22/2006, 23:46   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Rorrim@Mar 22 2006, 23:37

if you did forgive me for being such a smartass but seriously i never saw anything quite like that.
wow. That hilarious. I am truely amazed how that 'use the serach button' gif has never been used before. Ever. On any forums.

Anyway, thank you to The!One, who actually solved my problem excellenty instead of providing un-helpful spam, and a shameless attempt to increase post count.

Edit: To un-dignify Rorrim more (Although she is providing useful links to noobs in her signature, thats help stop the spam (kinda ironic don't you think? As she is spamming herself? Maybe this is why she is doing. She wants all the spam for herself. Who Knows)

to quote my older, primary post 'direct me to a post ive missed' meaning, ive already searched for the deputy leader bug, ill screenshot my firefox websites visited history and the relavant times if needed.

Sorry for the long post, and thank you once again for telling me the bug.
Old 03/23/2006, 00:14   #5

hey i was just asking if you did search and i actually asked for forgivness if you did
Quote:
if you did forgive me for being such a smartass
and no im not trying to spam myself or increase posts or anything im just trying to be helpful but since you have decided to "un-dignify" me sorry but wont work. You shoulda been here yesterday when all the noobs on the forum showed their faces and posted useless posts saying
"OMG this isnt working plzzzzzz help!" Some of the posts are actually still living and didnt get deleted if your curious.

That is the reason i made the amusing pics. And im sorry for misinterpeting the reason of your posting.

Edit: refresh your browser i took your suggestion to heart and recolored the standard unable mouse curser pic to red
Old 03/23/2006, 10:44   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by .:Suck2:.+Mar 22 2006, 23:46--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (.:Suck2:. @ Mar 22 2006, 23:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Rorrim@Mar 22 2006, 23:37

wow. That hilarious. I am truely amazed how that 'use the serach button' gif has never been used before. Ever. On any forums.

Anyway, thank you to The!One, who actually solved my problem excellenty instead of providing un-helpful spam, and a shameless attempt to increase post count.

Edit: To un-dignify Rorrim more (Although she is providing useful links to noobs in her signature, thats help stop the spam (kinda ironic don't you think? As she is spamming herself? Maybe this is why she is doing. She wants all the spam for herself. Who Knows)

to quote my older, primary post 'direct me to a post ive missed' meaning, ive already searched for the deputy leader bug, ill screenshot my firefox websites visited history and the relavant times if needed.

Sorry for the long post, and thank you once again for telling me the bug. [/b][/quote]
lol, you make me giggle like a little school girl
Old 03/23/2006, 11:26   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by .:Suck2:.@Mar 22 2006, 15:26

Get more members... or more of your noobs in guild, then appoint DL's, then kick the newbs or w/e

Quote:
lol, you make me giggle like a little school girl
I <3 school girls
Old 08/26/2006, 15:22   #8

Hey, i know im a noob and all, and yes this is my first post. i have tryed kicking a dl and its not working for me, what am i doing wrong?
Old 08/26/2006, 16:45   #9

lmao 2puck you play leo right? you shouldnt use the same name on forums on co as here